Kerry: Road Bush: Mountain

Old October 29th 04, 05:43 PM
Maggie

No insult is intended to your mother. I'm sure she's a strong intelligent
woman. It's just been quite awhile since I've heard an adult say, "Don't worry
about (insert any issue of national and international interest). My mommy will
fix it. She can fix anything!". :-)

Mommies can fix anything....especially when they ban together.
Remember we had to FIGHT just to have the right to vote. And we did
Win!!!!! ;-) Someday when life is perfect....there will be a
President who is a Mommy!!!
Boy will I get **** for this.
Peace
Old October 29th 04, 06:27 PM
Mark Cook

"dgk" wrote in message
On 29 Oct 2004 03:06:03 GMT, (Hunrobe) wrote:

dgk

wrote:

My mother is in Florida now, very active in the Palm Beach Democratic
Party. They are working very hard to overcome the major problems being
thrown in their direction by the Florida republicans. Anything that
can hold down the vote, including 58,000 missing absentee ballots.
Every day is being spent in court. They will prevail over you.

Democrat, Republican, or independent we can all breath easier now. dgk's

*mom*
is on the case. Justice will prevail.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

P.S. to dgk-
No insult is intended to your mother. I'm sure she's a strong intelligent
woman. It's just been quite awhile since I've heard an adult say, "Don't

worry
about (insert any issue of national and international interest). My mommy

will
fix it. She can fix anything!". :-)

She is a strong woman. And when I check in (I'm also her PC
consultant) the other phone rings constantly. I was on the phone with
her during the last Presidential election and heard all about the
butterfly ballots before it became news.

Still whining and crying about a LEGAL ballot. Why did the DEMOCRATS approve
of this ballot?

Well, looks like the Republicans already stole a bunch of votes. Sure,
anyone whose absentee ballot was lost in the mail (all 58,000 so far)
can just walk in and vote before election day (provisional). Hmm,
except for those who are actually away of course.

In typical Democrat fashion, you are making a baseless claim.

Prove that the Republicans stole the ballots, or admit that you are making
this up.

Old October 29th 04, 07:20 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Mark Cook wrote:

Still whining and crying about a LEGAL ballot. Why did the DEMOCRATS
approve of this ballot?

Approve it? Hell, the Democrats DESIGNED it!

Well, looks like the Republicans already stole a bunch of votes.
Sure, anyone whose absentee ballot was lost in the mail (all 58,000
so far) can just walk in and vote before election day (provisional).
Hmm, except for those who are actually away of course.

In typical Democrat fashion, you are making a baseless claim.

Prove that the Republicans stole the ballots, or admit that you are
making this up.

{blowingtumbleweed.wav}

Bill "what a bunch of lying, paranoid hypocrits" S.

Old October 30th 04, 12:27 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Mark Cook wrote:
Now you are running from you lies. You did NOT post the facts, you posted a
partial recount from the NORC.

Wait, the NORC data aren't facts?

Then you ignore fact that the NORC said that
they could NOT determine a winner.

Neither could Florida, then. Bush therefore did not win.

You have severe semantic problems, and a bad case of right-wing illogic.

I recommend you shut up and vote for Kerry, then ride off a cliff.

--Blair
"The two most sensible things you
could do this year."
Old October 30th 04, 12:28 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Mark Cook wrote:
It quite clear that of the two of us, that I am the only one who understands
simple math.

The problem is, you're wrong.

--Blair
"Bush did not win."
Old October 30th 04, 12:30 AM
Blair P. Houghton

dgk wrote:
Just out of curiosity, did you ever hear of Greg Palast? He did the
most thorough investigation of the entire Florida vote. Not just the
chads, not just the recount. He explains quite thoroughly how the
election was stolen. From "felon" lists to roadblocks to crappy
machines.

And they're at it again. Jeb has allowed the "felon"
list nonsense to be repeated, and Republicans nationwide
are suckering putative voters into thinking they've
registered when in fact they're filling out forms that
will be thrown away.

--Blair
"Your Nazi Party at Work."
Old November 1st 04, 04:26 PM
Mark Cook

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
Mark Cook wrote:
It quite clear that of the two of us, that I am the only one who

understands
simple math.

The problem is, you're wrong.

I am quite correct. I have posted the proof from both the NORC and the
Orlando Sentenial.

--Blair
"Bush did not win."

Proof?

Old November 2nd 04, 03:00 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Mark Cook wrote:
"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
. ..
Mark Cook wrote:
It quite clear that of the two of us, that I am the only one who

understands
simple math.

The problem is, you're wrong.

I am quite correct. I have posted the proof from both the NORC and the
Orlando Sentenial.

I posted the NORC's results, and their results, using the
state's own standard, show Gore winning.

"Bush did not win."

Proof?

BT, DT. Go read the ****ing thread.

--Blair
"Where you should have started."
Old November 2nd 04, 09:09 AM
Mark Cook

Mark Cook wrote:
It quite clear that of the two of us, that I am the only one who

understands
simple math.

The problem is, you're wrong.

I am quite correct. I have posted the proof from both the NORC and the
Orlando Sentenial.

I posted the NORC's results, and their results, using the
state's own standard, show Gore winning.

Still lying. The NORC said that they could not determine a winner. Wonder
why? It is because they said they could not get access to all of the
ballots.

I suggest that if you can not grasp that concept, that you get a grown up to
explain how a partial recount of the disputed ballots does NOT prove your
point.

"Bush did not win."

Proof?

BT, DT. Go read the ****ing thread.

I have read you lies. The NORC claims that there where approx 180,000
disputed ballots.

http://www.norc.uchicago.edu/fl/press.asp

The Orlando Sentinel backs up this claim, they found that there were as many
as 179,855 disputed ballots.

http://www.co.leon.fl.us/elect/blankspoilFL.pdf

The NORC says that they gained access to 175,010 of the 179,855 disputed
ballots, thus their recount did not include all of the disputed ballots.

--Blair
"Where you should have started."

I have a new concept for you to try. It is called truth.

"Third, the project does not identify "winners." Its goal is to assess he
reliability of the voting systems themselves, using the highest standards of
scientific accuracy and reliability."

http://www.norc.uchicago.edu/fl/promiss.asp

IF you really thought that you were correct, you wouldn't have to lie to us
about these results.

George Bush crashes mountain bike, again dreaded Social Issues 0 July 27th 04 07:04 AM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Bush crashes mountain biking. Callistus Valerius Racing 36 May 26th 04 04:42 PM
Sierra Nevada - Tioga/Sonora Pass [email protected] Rides 1 November 3rd 03 07:52 AM