Medway man strikes again

Old September 6th 13, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Medway man strikes again

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/
Old September 6th 13, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 06/09/2013 07:55, Bertie Wooster wrote:
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

Very sad.
Old September 6th 13, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 07:55:59 +0100
Bertie Wooster wrote:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

"He was not wearing a helmet." Because that would have stopped a truck
from crushing his chest, oh yes.

Old September 6th 13, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

Bertie Wooster wrote:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

"He was not wearing a helmet." Because that would have stopped a truck
from crushing his chest, oh yes.

Sounds like he would have been dead whatever protection he was wearing.
Poor man.
Old September 6th 13, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Friday, 6 September 2013 07:55:59 UTC+1, Bertie Wooster wrote:
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

I'd like to see eyesight checks to the legislated driver standard performed for all motorists where any bodily injury occurs.
Old September 7th 13, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

Bertie Wooster wrote:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

"He was not wearing a helmet." Because that would have stopped a truck
from crushing his chest, oh yes.

"pronounced dead at the scene after suffering serious injuries to his head
and chest"

Old September 7th 13, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Friday, 6 September 2013 07:55:59 UTC+1, Bertie Wooster wrote:
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

I'd like to see eyesight checks to the legislated driver standard performed
for all motorists where any bodily injury occurs.

But not for cyclists, eh?
Cyclists often cannot see something as large as an articulated lorry
indicating to turn left.

Old September 7th 13, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 07/09/2013 11:12, Partac wrote:

"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Friday, 6 September 2013 07:55:59 UTC+1, Bertie Wooster wrote:
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

I'd like to see eyesight checks to the legislated driver standard
performed for all motorists where any bodily injury occurs.

But not for cyclists, eh?
Cyclists often cannot see something as large as an articulated lorry
indicating to turn left.

or white caravans or red lights or pedestrian crossings or no entry
signs or give way signs, etc. etc.
Old September 7th 13, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Bertie Wooster wrote:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

"He was not wearing a helmet." Because that would have stopped a
truck from crushing his chest, oh yes.

"pronounced dead at the scene after suffering serious injuries to his
head and chest"

So you think without the head injuries he'd have survived? You think a
plastic hat will protect you if a truck drives over your head? I'm not
quite sure what you're implying.

Old September 7th 13, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Rob Morley" wrote in message

Bertie Wooster wrote:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...tes-left-5557/

"He was not wearing a helmet." Because that would have stopped a
truck from crushing his chest, oh yes.

"pronounced dead at the scene after suffering serious injuries to his
head and chest"

So you think without the head injuries he'd have survived? You think a
plastic hat will protect you if a truck drives over your head?

No idea, I wasn't there. I don't even know if the truck ran over him, it
just says "collision".

Medway Handjob Happi Monday[_3_] UK 28 August 30th 13 06:50 PM
Of course, Medway! Squashme UK 8 January 3rd 13 07:02 PM
Poster girl for Medway Squashme UK 13 July 11th 11 09:48 AM
How far is Thamesmead from Medway? Squashme UK 9 August 14th 10 09:07 AM
Medway strikes again Squashme UK 0 July 24th 10 10:41 AM