Before and after

Old September 10th 13, 07:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Before and after

David Cameron before he gave up cycling:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...id_228x421.jpg
David Cameron after he gave up cycling:
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...ay-2210157.jpg

Andrew Gilligan before he took up cycling:
http://img2.news.zing.vn/2012/11/15/...ig2398415k.jpg
Andrew Gilligan after he took up cycling:
http://politicalanimals.files.wordpr...9/gilligan.jpg
Old September 10th 13, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 10/09/2013 07:51, Bertie Wooster wrote:
David Cameron before he gave up cycling:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...id_228x421.jpg
David Cameron after he gave up cycling:
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...ay-2210157.jpg

Andrew Gilligan before he took up cycling:
http://img2.news.zing.vn/2012/11/15/...ig2398415k.jpg
Andrew Gilligan after he took up cycling:
http://politicalanimals.files.wordpr...9/gilligan.jpg

Says it all really, doesn't it? I wonder what Nick Griffin gave up, the
fat git lol.
Old September 10th 13, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 10/09/2013 07:51, Bertie Wooster wrote:
David Cameron before he gave up cycling:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...id_228x421.jpg
David Cameron after he gave up cycling:
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...ay-2210157.jpg

Andrew Gilligan before he took up cycling:
http://img2.news.zing.vn/2012/11/15/...ig2398415k.jpg
Andrew Gilligan after he took up cycling:
http://politicalanimals.files.wordpr...9/gilligan.jpg

Says it all really, doesn't it? I wonder what Nick Griffin gave up, the
fat git lol.

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this group back
from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them as ever.
That's fine. It was worth a try though.

Old September 10th 13, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 10/09/2013 10:13, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 10/09/2013 07:51, Bertie Wooster wrote:
David Cameron before he gave up cycling:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...id_228x421.jpg
David Cameron after he gave up cycling:
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...ay-2210157.jpg

Andrew Gilligan before he took up cycling:
http://img2.news.zing.vn/2012/11/15/...ig2398415k.jpg
Andrew Gilligan after he took up cycling:
http://politicalanimals.files.wordpr...9/gilligan.jpg

Says it all really, doesn't it? I wonder what Nick Griffin gave up,
the fat git lol.

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this group
back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them as ever.
That's fine. It was worth a try though.

....said the #2 troll of the site.
Old September 10th 13, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this group
back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them as ever.
That's fine. It was worth a try though.

...said the #2 troll of the site.

Good to see that you still rate yourself as #1.

If the very mild ****taking (although not from me) in the thread of your
original question really got under your skin (no pun intended) then perhaps
a "site" [sic] like this one really isn't your cup of tea. Since you don't
appear to have the skills required to use a killfile, I really don't know
why you don't use URCM instead, it's ideal for people who like to denigrate
motorists, campaign for limitless funding for cycling, agree tht the Highway
Code is for motorists and not cyclists, and all this incredible fun without
the heartache of having a contrary point of view suddenly appear in a
thread. And it's made up of joyless people without a sense of humour so
there won't even be any gentle ribbing, never mind the distressing and
offensive remarks like "give up cycling" in response to a question about a
problem. You'll have to tone down the language and the trolling though,
you'll get banned.

Old September 10th 13, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 10/09/2013 12:39, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

[...]

Once a ****, always a ****, huh?

My killfile works fine, thanks.

1) I don't like to denigrate motorists. I like to denigrate bad and
selfish motorists.

2) I don't believe in unlimited funding for cycling. I do believe in
more funding for cycling and considerably less spending on roads, with
large increases in road tax and eye watering fines for things like
speeding and using a mobile phone while driving (in fact the phone one
should be an automatic 12 month ban).

3) Moderated groups are usually run by joyless people without a sense of
humour. That is why I don't join them.

4) I agree tht (sic) the Highway Code is for all road users. Show me a
average motorist that obeys it to the letter and I will pay £500 to a
charity of your choice.

5) You are still a ****.
Old September 10th 13, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

You'll have to tone down the
language and the trolling though, you'll get banned.

Once a ****, always a ****, huh?

According to you, and I think what's making you cry the most is that there's
nothing you can do about it and you appear to have no support for your
pathetic crusade.

Perhaps you should spend more time on your mythical OU course and "demanding
job", for someone who claims to drive for a living you don't half spend a
lot of time posting here using a client that doesn't work on mobile
platforms.

Old September 10th 13, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 10/09/2013 15:39, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

You'll have to tone down the
language and the trolling though, you'll get banned.

Once a ****, always a ****, huh?

According to you, and I think what's making you cry the most is that
there's nothing you can do about it and you appear to have no support
for your pathetic crusade.

Well, it isn't making me exactly cry, but you are quite right that I
haven't been able to muster a scrap of support, whereas you seem to be
able to muster plenty of support from your fellow trolls for your
campaign to discourage cycling to the point of extinction. **** happens.

Perhaps you should spend more time on your mythical OU course and
"demanding job", for someone who claims to drive for a living you don't
half spend a lot of time posting here using a client that doesn't work
on mobile platforms.

Whether or not you think that any aspect of my life is mythical doesn't
interest me in the least. After all, you are a ****.

Old September 10th 13, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 10/09/2013 15:39, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

You'll have to tone down the
language and the trolling though, you'll get banned.

Once a ****, always a ****, huh?

According to you, and I think what's making you cry the most is that
there's nothing you can do about it and you appear to have no support
for your pathetic crusade.

Well, it isn't making me exactly cry, but you are quite right that I
haven't been able to muster a scrap of support, whereas you seem to be
able to muster plenty of support from your fellow trolls for your campaign
to discourage cycling to the point of extinction.

As I recall, you received as many, if not more, positive replies to your
original question as negative. The positive replies (including mine) merited
a single sentence as an afterthought at the bottom of a rant. The negative
ones elicited paragraphs from you.

What do you think we learned that day?

Old September 10th 13, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

[...]

Psycholists SOP. When you are losing an argument, always revert to insults.