Pedestrian mown down by cyclist dies

Old September 13th 13, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Pedestrian mown down by cyclist dies

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:06:09 +0100
"Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message

This newsgroup has been plagued by single people who post under
multiple identities.

Almost exclusively cyclists, if memory serves.

I'm Lou Knee ... no, it doesn't have the same ring, does it?

Old September 14th 13, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 13/09/2013 10:06, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message

This newsgroup has been plagued by single people who post under multiple
identities.

Almost exclusively cyclists, if memory serves.

"Almost". So you are excluding Jimdeth, our resident transvestite troll,
huh? Or are you Jimdeth?
Old September 14th 13, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 13/09/2013 11:16, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"jnugent" wrote in message
On 12/09/2013 16:14, brianrob1961 wrote:
On 12/09/2013 19:54, Mrcheerful wrote:

I heard bicycles don't cause serious injury and can stop on a sixpence
in any case. Perhaps it is the head down, racing riding position that
causes these crashes?

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/news/elder...st_1_224 7967

Any machine that moves the body at a speed faster than 'God' intended it
to move is a potential killer. Bicycles, ridden inconsiderately, do not
violate this rule.

Where is the real brianrob1961 and what have you done with him?

"takethegroupback" tactic #4,603,561. Pretend to agree with a motorist,
then he might not be so ****ed off when you wish him dead again.

What are you on? I am on a bike and it is a potential killer. If I hit a
dog or a child I could destroy a life in an instant and at the same time
destroy my own life with a criminal conviction and possible
imprisonment. I recognise this fact. ****s like you do not seem to
recognise that killing people is even an event of note.

I try to respect every other road user, and I take the equation out of
the narrow confines of the Highway Code and into the realm of thousands
of hours of experience and dozens and dozens of hours of training above
and beyond what most drivers ever receive.

On top of this, behind every death I see other victims: children, wives,
grandchildren, friends, etc. And NOBODY deserves to die for simply
making a mistake. We are all guilty of feeling that we are
indestructible and that leads us all to make mistakes. There are
'killers' who have been using every form of transport imaginable to man
at the time of the crime, but how many of them finished their bacon
butty and cup of tea in the morning and went out with the intention to
take a life and to devastate a family?

Now, ****wit, shall I go back through posts on here to find the one
where you said that you have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who gets
killed because they make a mistake while on the road, whatever form of
transport they are using, or shall I?

While I am at it, shall I look for the one where you made capital out of
the death of a 16 year old who didn't wear a helmet?

And then shall I point you in the direction of the Panorama programme
about the complete lack of empathy that characterises a psychopath?
Old September 14th 13, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 13/09/2013 10:06, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message

This newsgroup has been plagued by single people who post under multiple
identities.

Almost exclusively cyclists, if memory serves.

"Almost". So you are excluding Jimdeth, our resident transvestite troll,
huh? Or are you Jimdeth?

Do you need the meaning of the word "almost" explaining to you?
Clue: It doesn't mean "all".

Old September 14th 13, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 14/09/2013 08:19, Partac wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 13/09/2013 10:06, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message

This newsgroup has been plagued by single people who post under multiple
identities.

Almost exclusively cyclists, if memory serves.

"Almost". So you are excluding Jimdeth, our resident transvestite troll,
huh? Or are you Jimdeth?

Do you need the meaning of the word "almost" explaining to you?
Clue: It doesn't mean "all".

Well, I wasn't talking to you actually. And nor was I including you as a
troll really. A **** who can't even use quotation marks deserves no
recognition.
Old September 14th 13, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Iain[_2_]

brianrob1961 wrote:
On 14/09/2013 08:19, Partac wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 13/09/2013 10:06, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message

This newsgroup has been plagued by single people who post under
multiple identities.

Almost exclusively cyclists, if memory serves.

"Almost". So you are excluding Jimdeth, our resident transvestite
troll, huh? Or are you Jimdeth?

Do you need the meaning of the word "almost" explaining to you?
Clue: It doesn't mean "all".

Well, I wasn't talking to you actually. And nor was I including you
as a troll really. A **** who can't even use quotation marks deserves
no recognition.

You talk about 'taking back this group'. Do you not stop to think that
'feeding the trolls' is one of the reasons why this group is not succeeding.
I have just read four of your posts to this one thread. None of your posts
seem to add anything of consequence or really contribute anything reasonble
to the discussion. Let's start with the first one I just read, "...said the
transvestite troll", and finish with the one above.

It seems that without you fully appreciating it, you yourself appear to be
one of the main problems.

--
Iain

Old September 14th 13, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 14/09/2013 10:06, Iain wrote:
brianrob1961 wrote:
[...]

As I have pointed out elsewhere on here, I am merely crapping in the
same pool that everyone else has already crapped in.

What exactly is there to contribute to when the entire agenda of the
group is dictated by the trolls? There isn't a single thread to reply to
constructively that hasn't been started by one of these excuses for
human beings. I blocked four of the main ones, remember, and people
carried on talking to them as normal. Obviously that is their right, but
it once again puts what the trolls write in front of me. That just
leaves me thinking, wtf is the point of bothering?
Old September 14th 13, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Iain[_2_]

brianrob1961 wrote:
On 14/09/2013 10:06, Iain wrote:
brianrob1961 wrote:
[...]

So ask yourself the question, "Am I helping or hindering?"

--
Iain

Old September 14th 13, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

Now, ****wit, shall I go back through posts on here to find the one where
you said that you have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who gets killed
because they make a mistake while on the road, whatever form of transport
they are using, or shall I?

You can if you want. I'm quite clear about my feelings on this and have
never pretended otherwise, nor indulged in faux hand-wringing about other
people's posts.

While I am at it, shall I look for the one where you made capital out of
the death of a 16 year old who didn't wear a helmet?

The 16-year-old who didn't want to mess his hair up? Yes, why not? You'll
find that two of the statements you've just made are untrue, and that you
exposed yourself as a hypocrite by posting in that thread:

".....I see tw*ts like you dead along the hard shoulder of the M1
regularly.
"Not only do I question why motorists don't drive slower, but I then
"question why they were ever allowed on the road.

"Then I dismiss the issue from my mind as they are just more worthless
"road kill........

And then shall I point you in the direction of the Panorama programme
about the complete lack of empathy that characterises a psychopath?

Again, it's up to you, I really don't give a ****e for your opinion or
diagnosis. Nothing wrong with psychopathy.

Old September 14th 13, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 13/09/2013 10:06, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message

This newsgroup has been plagued by single people who post under multiple
identities.

Almost exclusively cyclists, if memory serves.

"Almost". So you are excluding Jimdeth, our resident transvestite troll,
huh? Or are you Jimdeth?

al·most adverb \ˈȯl-ˌmōst, ȯl-ˈ\

: only a little less than
: very nearly but not exactly or entirely