New KH Hub, defective??

Old September 5th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

Default New KH Hub, defective??

Evan Byrne wrote:
I've found it reduces form drag, increases speed and most of all helps
shed vortices created by the crown.

Bull **** mother *censored*!!!

Maybe if you jumped out of an airplane with it the tubing -might- help
but not likely.

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 5th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Shal I show you my wind tunnel results?

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com

Old September 5th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Anyway... It looks cool and its easy for me to get.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 5th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Evan Byrne wrote:
Anyway... It looks cool and its easy for me to get.

What's your source for it? I might be interested in that nice looking
tubing if they sell it in 4130 CrMo.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 5th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

brycer1968 wrote:
To finish off this story and this thread, Kris Holm and Darren Bedford
investigated further and decided that is was a problem with a small
number of the KH cranks being mis-machined. Kris didn't say how many
units might have this problem, but Darren shipped a new hub and cranks
to me yesterday and they look great and the cranks are aligned just
like they should be.

Kris and Darren get kudos for getting this fixed so fast.

Brycer1968

Thanks Brycer1968, for listing the results. Glad to hear that things
were worked out.

I just checked my recently new(July) cranks and they are mis-aligned
like yours. Did you feel the difference? I had a hard time getting used
to these new cranks, especially idling and backwards have been more
difficult than with my prior cranks, not impossible, just is more
difficult. Maybe this explains that.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... I say it's a great exercise. They say it's a mid-life thing.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 5th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I noticed on a Unicycle with the cranks bent down for right foot
forward, I can gap a few inches further and feel a little more
comfortable hopping on it...

Old September 6th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I'm gonna check mine tonight.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

if anyone wants to hook me up with the defective cranks ill pay
shipping! just shoot a PM my way

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
_*UNICYCLE_FOR_DONUTS!!!!*_
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Det-riot wrote:
if anyone wants to hook me up with the defective cranks ill pay
shipping! hook me up with a PM

But Koxx doesnt suck, so stick with them.