New KH Hub, defective??

Old September 7th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default New KH Hub, defective??

You guys are putting way to much time and effort into finding out if
your cranks are strait. Simply get two tables/desks/sawhorses/anything
flat, that are of the same height, put them side by side far enough
apart so the bearing holders do not touch them but close enough that
the cranks would rest on them. Take your uni and put it between the
tables with the cranks resting on the tables. rotate the wheel 180
degrees and repeat.

If your cranks are crooked: one time your petals/ends of your cranks
will be the contact points the next time the centers of your cranks
will be.

If your cranks are true: both results will be the same

simple, effective and no taking things apart

--
saskatchewanian

Unicycling is a thorough activity, it's Gestalt, any amount of
completion is an accomplishment, fulfillment. - BluntRM
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 7th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

Det-riot wrote:
if anyone wants to hook me up with the defective cranks ill pay
shipping! just shoot a PM my way

offer still stands

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
_*UNICYCLE_FOR_DONUTS!!!!*_
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

So Kris said to return my cranks to QBP but I suspect many of QBP's
stock are defective.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Evan Byrne wrote:
So Kris said to return my cranks to QBP but I suspect many of QBP's
stock are defective.

Directly to QBP? I thought you need to be a dealer to make transactions
with QBP..?

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Borgschulze wrote:
Directly to QBP? I thought you need to be a dealer to make transactions
with QBP..?

Yes well my friend who got me my cranks from a bike shop is going to
return them. He got the same hub and crank set as I did and his cranks
are defective as well.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

I jsut tested it with my 125's I got from ucd and still comes up
crooked.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right....

BEFORE YOU TYPE THAT SAYING I WAS EVIL CLICK
THIS (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/FORUMS/PROFILE.PHP?DO=ADDLIST&USERLIST=IGNORE&U=14353\")
AND DON'T WORRY! EVERYONE CAN SHUT!
Unicycle for what you want and believe in
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I think this is a very large setback

Old September 8th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Totally dude. I wish I would have just gone koxx.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Old September 8th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Unfortunatly I don't think a refund is possible from QBP, Otherwise I
would get koxx cranks.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 08:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Im not even going to bother anymore. My cranks may be off, but I dont
care. I dont feel it, so its still a good set to me.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)