Hit and run

Old September 12th 13, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Hit and run

More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal
driver's details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_Rgfec48
Old September 12th 13, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Parry

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:42:58 +0100, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

It doesn't appear to show anything other than an irate cyclist. Where
is the image or sound of the impact?

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal
driver's details.

Perhaps someone should explain to the cyclist that indicating right
does not give him any right to simply pull out into a lane of faster
moving traffic? Would you really expect any young lady when
confronted by a screaming male making what she obviously thinks are
fabricated claims to get out of her car to converse? Might she be
thinking it was just another bash for cash case?

Old September 12th 13, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 12/09/2013 09:42, Bertie Wooster wrote:
More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal
driver's details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_Rgfec48

Cyclist intimidating pedestrian at start of clip by pulling away when
lights are still at stop, not using the bus/cycle lane, crossing a solid
white line, pulls out without checking it is clear, wobbling about
supposedly gets minor tap from side mirror, jumping stop light to try
and catch supposed miscreant. A very dangerous undertake of a large
lorry. Again jumps a stop light trying to get in front before the car
turns off. I see lots of stuff wrong with the cyclist's actions, why
would it be put up on youtube? Not a good advert for cycling in general.
Old September 12th 13, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

On 12/09/2013 09:42, Bertie Wooster wrote:
More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal
driver's details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_Rgfec48

Cyclist intimidating pedestrian at start of clip by pulling away when
lights are still at stop, not using the bus/cycle lane, crossing a solid
white line, pulls out without checking it is clear, wobbling about
supposedly gets minor tap from side mirror, jumping stop light to try
and catch supposed miscreant. A very dangerous undertake of a large
lorry. Again jumps a stop light trying to get in front before the car
turns off. I see lots of stuff wrong with the cyclist's actions, why
would it be put up on youtube? Not a good advert for cycling in general.

No, but then again it's the sort of standard we expect from some of the more
lunatic psycholists on here. The biggest laugh of it all is that they can't
see the damage they do to their cause. I expect someone will be along soon
to justify the psycholists actions, as usual.

Old September 12th 13, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

[...]

And start insulting and swearing at me, of course. Forgot that bit!

Old September 12th 13, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

**** off, ****. Happy now?
Old September 12th 13, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

wrote in message

On Thursday, 12 September 2013 15:34:51 UTC+1, Partac wrote:

And start insulting and swearing at me, of course. Forgot that bit!

**** off, ****. Happy now?

Happy that you've proved me right, of course, yes.

I expected a psycholist to appear to confirm that they are foulmouthed yobs,
who among other things, ride along screaming obscenities.
You have demonstrated that tendency very well. Thanks very much.

Old September 12th 13, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Thursday, 12 September 2013 09:42:58 UTC+1, Bertie Wooster wrote:
More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal

driver's details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_Rgfec48

Perhaps there was some special reason the police did not stop to question the driver, what with having illegally blacked out windows and failing to keep within lane. Is it now acceptable in London for a licenced motor vehihicle to be driven over a stop line at traffic control signals when the light is showing red?

For the motorists who can't see other motorists running red lights, here is the index point, just after the driver yet again refuses to supply details following the collision with the man on the bicycle with regards to that unlawful collision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_R...ilpage#t=16 1
Old September 12th 13, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Bertie Wooster wrote:

More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal
driver's details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_Rgfec48

Video won't play for me, so just going on the comment.
Not sure that it counts as a hit and run if nobody was hurt and no
damage was caused, although obviously the driver should have checked
this before leaving.

Old September 12th 13, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

Bertie Wooster wrote:

More video evidence of reckless driving, and a criminal act.

The police refuse to help the cyclist obtain the reckless and criminal

driver's details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_Rgfec48

Video won't play for me, so just going on the comment.

Not sure that it counts as a hit and run if nobody was hurt and no

damage was caused, although obviously the driver should have checked

this before leaving.

If he was using carbon-fibre brake lever or handlebar, it would be safe to assume that it was damaged even though nothing visible is evident on the exterior. On metal, one would need to stop to inspect. I'd like to get a qualified opinion in either case before continuing on a possibly unsafe bike.. Alternative door to door transport would obviously have to be by taxi while recovering from the mental shock.