FS: '04 Dura Ace 10spd Group

Old August 5th 03, 12:07 AM
MikeO

Default FS: '04 Dura Ace 10spd Group

I ordered a custom bike and spec'd the new Dura Ace group for it.
I've decided to sell the group and continue using my current Record
group instead. The bike is due at the end of August and I will be
selling the following components as a group.

'04 Dura Ace 10 speed STI levers
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed cassette 11-23
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed cranks 172.5
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed front derailluer braze on
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed rear derailluer
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed BB cups English
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed chain
'04 Dura Ace 10 speed brake calipers

All parts will be new retail boxed items. Cassette will work on any
existing 8/9 speed Shimano hub. Open to all realistic offers, no low
ballers please. These groups are in limited supply, so don't miss an
opportunity to get yours first. Payment can be made by credit card to
the shop that I ordered the bike from or cashier's/certified check.
Expected arrival date is August 28.
Old August 5th 03, 01:46 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

meebe ya ought to actually see the group before you sell it(?)...

Wayne S. says these groups 'may' start to enter the US in September...End of
August may be a little optomistic. My suppliers seem to think they will see it
about Interbike time.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old August 7th 03, 12:21 AM
MikeO

According to my LBS, J&B Importers (Miami) current catalog (August
'03) has the individual parts listed and when contacted they were told
they will be ready to ship the third/fourth week of August. Wayne S.
must have been too into his write up in Mountain bike magazine to see
the actual intro date had moved up. BTW, the components are coming
with a custom Orbea frame so as usual the builders are getting them
first, consumers second.

As for seeing the components first before selling, I have. Early
pictures of the group looked nice but when I saw them first hand last
month they weren't as appealing to me as the Record stuff I currently
ride. As Lance found out, the levers are too long (can you say
musette). The length of the blade causes you to ride with the levers
very high on the bars, I don't like that.

Parlo il Campagnolo e continuerò! Dovreste applaudire quello.

Ultegra v. Dura Ace Raoul Duke Racing 18 April 10th 04 12:43 AM
Ultegra v. Dura Ace Raoul Duke General 5 April 6th 04 05:01 AM
Group ride questions Ken General 4 July 24th 03 01:05 AM
NEW Dura Ace TRIPLE Group <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< biciman Marketplace 0 July 2nd 03 04:44 PM