FS: Vintage Bicycle Art tee shirts

Old November 6th 04, 05:48 PM
Peter Moore

Default FS: Vintage Bicycle Art tee shirts

Various designs, including a circa 1900 French fixed gear:

http://www.twowheelfetish.com/tshirt.html

PayPal and mailed payments are fine.

Thanks,
Peter Moore

Old February 4th 05, 12:32 AM
Paul Barclay

Has anyone communicated with Peter Moore since Dec. 15?

I am having trouble contacting him about a couple t-shirts I bought
(but have yet to receive).

Paul