General public response to the SI article

Old January 21st 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

Default General public response to the SI article

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmu1CZEN6Yk
Old January 21st 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Jan 21, 9:55*am, "A. Dumas" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmu1CZEN6Yk

Now that's funny.
Phil H
Old January 21st 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jan 21, 10:55*am, "A. Dumas" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmu1CZEN6Yk

I watched the first part and saved the rest for dessert, later.
--D-y
Old January 21st 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jan 21, 11:55*am, "A. Dumas" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmu1CZEN6Yk

I am so glad I put the coffee down before I clicked on that. Stuff
still flew out of my nose and mouth I was laughing so hard.

Good find. Thanks for posting it.

Old January 21st 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 21, 12:46*pm, Phil H wrote:
On Jan 21, 9:55*am, "A. Dumas" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmu1CZEN6Yk

Now that's funny.
Phil H

Not just funny, it was awesome. Finally, someone offers a good,
intelligent and clear analysis. The dude's totally right. There has to
be something seriously wrong with those of us who ride and don't
drugs. Sometimes, in the middle of my who knows how many hours or
miles that I waste pedaling hard from point A to point B and back with
my head down, I wonder, "Why the **** do i do this?" And, I think to
myself. because I'm ****ed up!

Early in the morning during the week I swim w/o stopping from one end
of the pool to the other end some ridiculous number of times. Now,
that is totally screwed up too. I wonder if those who see me think
that I am totally autistic. Otherwise, why would someone do something
as idiotic as going back and forth in the pool a bunch of times
looking at the bottom of the pool.

And, I am glad that I haven't started lifting those flattish Iron
cylinders with big numbers on the side connected to some kind of a
metal handle. Now, that is the ultimate i ****euppedness. Who the hell
lifts a piece of iron repeatedly for no purpose whatsoever? If you do
that and you are not high, then you are insane.

If I ever start to lift a piece of iron with different parts of my
body a bunch of times and I am not really high or drunk, I will most
certainly self-admit myself into a mental institution.

The youtube guy has us totally figured out. if we do what we do and we
aren't doing drugs, we are totally ****ed in the head. And our spouses
and relatives who stay home and work and do something useful have
every right to bitch us out for wasting half the day on a meaningless
task.

What would be your response? bcps Recumbent Biking 11 March 20th 07 07:08 PM
Ortlieb response Jo UK 0 May 22nd 06 09:03 AM
new to the list - thanks for the response. Brinneman - KG4DNI Unicycling 0 November 17th 05 07:46 PM
Kryptonite Response Roger Zoul General 20 October 4th 04 01:05 PM
PS' Response [Not Responding] UK 11 January 16th 04 06:07 PM