Video Door Phones

Old December 23rd 09, 12:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Video Door Phones

Nilma Shehrawat wrote:
The Video Door Phone is a high tech, electronic security product that
allows you to see and speak to a visitor before opening the door.[...]

Only useful if I am riding one of these:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~tlinden/images/kyle-virtual-edges.jpg.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old December 24th 09, 02:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_12_]

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Nilma Shehrawat wrote:
The Video Door Phone is a high tech, electronic security product that
allows you to see and speak to a visitor before opening the door.[...]

Only useful if I am riding one of these:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~tlinden/images/kyle-virtual-edges.jpg.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Haha, couldn't find any pics of 'Crash Costin' and the blue camera crushed
nose Coslinger video special?

--
gotbent, aka FRT rider

Car door anyone? flyingdutch Australia 14 August 31st 04 06:37 AM
Car door anyone? flyingdutch Australia 1 August 30th 04 02:34 AM
Car door anyone? flyingdutch Australia 0 August 27th 04 05:45 AM
Sierra Club Goes Door-to-Door Now?!? Sorni Mountain Biking 9 September 5th 03 12:57 AM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out... Bikerecker Racing 1 July 28th 03 04:19 PM