My prayers for red-light cameras have been answered!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 29th 10, 10:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Default My prayers for red-light cameras have been answered!

dgk wrote:

Red light cameras are causing lots of rear-end collisions as drivers
break sharply to avoid tickets.

In all my years and miles of driving and cycling I've never seen a rear-end
collision as a result of someone braking for a red light or for a red light
camera.

--
Paul - xxx

mobile ...