Weird mechanical problem

Old December 3rd 20, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2020

Default Weird mechanical problem

On Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:53:20 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

No, I was pulling in $250,000/yr fixing the mistakes of people like
you. The same mistakes you make when you believe that you can understand
economics and are so clearly incorrect.

Perhaps it wasn't economics that allowed Frank, John, others & myself to
retire and live comfortably while you struggle on to pay for the
groceries and other bills.

Old December 3rd 20, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 2:08:27 PM UTC-8, Steve Weeks wrote:
On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 12:49:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:

After having a serious concussion that effects mostly my terminology memory that you would take that into account. But instead you have decided to make fun of an injury. Well at least you're part of a group that can't think for itself. You can take pride in yourself for that.

Your injury was unknown to me, and so there was no intent to poke fun of it. I apologize.

Your reaction has seemed untypical. Please remember that this group as a whole does not mean this country well. As was reported on the radio yesterday, the percentage of university professors that are left or far left is 8 to one moderate or right. I have personally observed this going on and it is like a spreading disease. Frank has always been pretty strongly left, Jay has been in a bubble that denies that anything bad is happening that isn't connected to Trump, Newsie tells us that he is an Aussie but uses American terminology and constantly signs on under false pseudonyms and John is simply not very bright. crew chiefs shuffled paperwork and little else. He claims to have worked in private industry and I'm sure he did. But it couldn't have been any job superior to being a crew chief. This group has huddled around here making stupid claims like Jay saying that the murders and burnings in Portland were nothing more than peaceful protests. How do you suppose he could have arrived at that conclusion when it was all over local and FOX news? Simply because he doesn't look at anything but the Lame Stream Media that doesn't report the effects of their own policies. When you live in a bubble you don't know the real world.
Old December 3rd 20, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7:42:12 PM UTC-8, News 2020 wrote:
On Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:53:20 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

No, I was pulling in $250,000/yr fixing the mistakes of people like
you. The same mistakes you make when you believe that you can understand
economics and are so clearly incorrect.

Perhaps it wasn't economics that allowed Frank, John, others & myself to
retire and live comfortably while you struggle on to pay for the
groceries and other bills.

You don't expect me to believe that you are retired from anything do you? Inheriting your small monthly amount from your parents doesn't give you any intellectual honesty.
Old December 3rd 20, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2020

On Thu, 03 Dec 2020 09:38:21 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

When you live in
a bubble you don't know the real world.

I'm not holding my breath that that is a sign Tommy is coming to
realisation.

Old December 3rd 20, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2020

On Thu, 03 Dec 2020 09:40:42 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7:42:12 PM UTC-8, News 2020 wrote:
On Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:53:20 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

No, I was pulling in $250,000/yr fixing the mistakes of people like
you. The same mistakes you make when you believe that you can
understand economics and are so clearly incorrect.

Perhaps it wasn't economics that allowed Frank, John, others & myself
to retire and live comfortably while you struggle on to pay for the
groceries and other bills.

You don't expect me to believe that you are retired from anything do
you? Inheriting your small monthly amount from your parents doesn't give
you any intellectual honesty.

No, it was my grandfather that had the sheep station, but then he had
over 20 grandchildren and gave the property to his son. I think my share
when the Grandmothers share were distributed was about $AUS2.67c. No
stipend.

Old December 3rd 20, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 2:45:31 PM UTC-8, News 2020 wrote:
[...]

From your postings I cannot believe you ever made a penny from your own labor.

weird bb problem? Nate Knutson Techniques 5 August 1st 06 07:58 AM
Weird Problem iridemymuni Unicycling 8 July 26th 06 09:17 AM
Vetta 100HR sudden and weird problem C A III A Techniques 2 May 29th 06 04:22 AM
weird steering problem ellis Mountain Biking 5 July 6th 05 05:57 AM
weird steering problem ellis Techniques 5 July 6th 05 05:57 AM