Davis Phinney talks about his remarkable comeback

Old October 22nd 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default Davis Phinney talks about his remarkable comeback

The video is up on CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=614
Old October 22nd 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

caffetrieste wrote:
The video is up on CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=614

Truly inspiring.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 22nd 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"caffetrieste" wrote in message
The video is up on CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=614

I can't say too much about Davis Phinney. He has been a remarkable hero.

Of course I expect Keith to tell us that he was nothing but a doper.

Old October 23rd 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Earl

Tom Kunich wrote:
"caffetrieste" wrote in message
The video is up on CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=614

I can't say too much about Davis Phinney. He has been a remarkable hero.

Of course I expect Keith to tell us that he was nothing but a doper.

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5INPn9lCNp4

It's awesome to see Phinney speaking clearly and not exhibiting effects
of the meds, definitely not the case last time I saw him on TV
Old October 23rd 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Earl" wrote in message
. ..

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...

If there's one person I really feel sorry for it's multimillionaire Michael
J. Fox feeling put upon by Limbaugh. Maybe he can cry on the air while he's
at it.

Old October 24th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Earl

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message
. ..

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...

If there's one person I really feel sorry for it's multimillionaire
Michael J. Fox feeling put upon by Limbaugh. Maybe he can cry on the air
while he's at it.

I would say the Alzheimer and Parkinson sufferers were the ones put
upon, by a giant ass who thinks stem cell research is evil. The dumbass
even got the affects of the disease and medicine reversed and spreads it
to his audience.

Old October 24th 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , Earl
wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message
. ..

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...

If there's one person I really feel sorry for it's multimillionaire
Michael J. Fox feeling put upon by Limbaugh. Maybe he can cry on the air
while he's at it.

I would say the Alzheimer and Parkinson sufferers were the ones put
upon, by a giant ass who thinks stem cell research is evil. The dumbass
even got the affects of the disease and medicine reversed and spreads it
to his audience.

Kunich would be ****ting himself if someone like Michael Moore had said and acted
the same way toward, say, LANCE.

--
tanx,
Howard

Abandon the Creeping Meatball!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 24th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 23, 7:26*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...

If there's one person I really feel sorry for it's multimillionaire Michael
J. Fox feeling put upon by Limbaugh. Maybe he can cry on the air while he's
at it.

People with life-threatening degenerative diseases
deserve sympathy. Even if they are rich. You think
otherwise, Tom - are you some kind of Commie?

Ben

Old October 24th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Earl" wrote in message
. ..
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message
. ..

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...

If there's one person I really feel sorry for it's multimillionaire
Michael J. Fox feeling put upon by Limbaugh. Maybe he can cry on the air
while he's at it.

I would say the Alzheimer and Parkinson sufferers were the ones put upon,
by a giant ass who thinks stem cell research is evil. The dumbass even got
the affects of the disease and medicine reversed and spreads it to his
audience.

If you don't understand what Limbaugh's point was, why are you making stupid
comments about it? Man, I only hear Limbaugh once every couple of months and
still know what he said. Why is it that you don't but are telling us about
it?

Old October 24th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Snack[_2_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message
. ..
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Earl" wrote in message
. ..

Right after Rush Limbaugh weighs in on the issue...

If there's one person I really feel sorry for it's multimillionaire
Michael J. Fox feeling put upon by Limbaugh. Maybe he can cry on the
air while he's at it.

I would say the Alzheimer and Parkinson sufferers were the ones put
upon, by a giant ass who thinks stem cell research is evil. The
dumbass even got the affects of the disease and medicine reversed and
spreads it to his audience.

If you don't understand what Limbaugh's point was, why are you making
stupid comments about it? Man, I only hear Limbaugh once every couple of
months and still know what he said. Why is it that you don't but are
telling us about it?

Yep me and the medical community misunderstood the comments.