"an elderly woman ... died after being struck by a bicycle on the Cedar River trail"

Old September 14th 10, 11:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Guinness

Default "an elderly woman ... died after being struck by a bicycle on the Cedar River trail"

No **** YOU and your "OUR FATHERS" and "HAIL MARY'S." Sounds to me like
you're nothing more than another self-effacing pedophile catholic looking to
pick a fight after someone caught you with your hand in the cookie jar!

As for me, my only sin is I waste time trying to talk sense into ****ups
like you!

**** YOU AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED "ORDER OF PERPETUAL SORROWS."

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Guinness" wrote in message
To Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota aka Saint Edward the Great - Order of
the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
You are just another man with his head up his ass who is overwhelmed with
his own self importance... accept that fact jerk-off.

Ed Dolan the Great is Great and Saint Edward the Great is even Greater.
Now, what else did you want to know?

I urge you to become humble and self-effacing like Ed Dolan the Great.
Pride goeth before a fall you know. For your penance, Saint Edward the
Great requires that you say 100 Our Fathers and 1000 Hail Marys. Go my son
and sin no more!

****ing Regards,

Old September 15th 10, 12:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Guinness" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

No **** YOU and your "OUR FATHERS" and "HAIL MARY'S." Sounds to me like
you're nothing more than another self-effacing pedophile catholic looking
to pick a fight after someone caught you with your hand in the cookie jar!

As for me, my only sin is I waste time trying to talk sense into ****ups
like you!

Drink your god damn Guinness beer and shut up, asshole!

**** YOU AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED "ORDER OF PERPETUAL SORROWS."

You will never be eligible for My Order because of your sinful pridefulness.
You must become humble and self- effacing like Me. Yea, that is the only way
to enter My Order.

****ing Regards,

Old September 15th 10, 01:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 9/14/2010 5:11 PM, "Guinness" wrote:
No **** YOU and your "OUR FATHERS" and "HAIL MARY'S." Sounds to me
like you're nothing more than another self-effacing pedophile catholic
looking to pick a fight after someone caught you with your hand in the
cookie jar!

As for me, my only sin is I waste time trying to talk sense into ****ups
like you!

**** YOU AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED "ORDER OF PERPETUAL SORROWS."

You do realize that Ed Dolan lives under a bridge?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Old September 15th 10, 02:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
On 9/14/2010 5:11 PM, "Guinness" wrote:
No **** YOU and your "OUR FATHERS" and "HAIL MARY'S." Sounds to me
like you're nothing more than another self-effacing pedophile catholic
looking to pick a fight after someone caught you with your hand in the
cookie jar!

As for me, my only sin is I waste time trying to talk sense into ****ups
like you!

**** YOU AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED "ORDER OF PERPETUAL SORROWS."

You do realize that Ed Dolan lives under a bridge?

Ed Dolan the Great's spiritual home is the Rocky Mountains, the greatest
range of mountains that God ever created. Only trolls like Guinness live
under bridges.

Regards,

Old September 15th 10, 02:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Guinness

Had Dolan's mother an eye, he would have been a spontaneous miscarriage at
the moment of his conception. He's just too ****ing arrogant to realize it.

He and Mikie are a perfect example of why birth control and abortion - even
late-term abortion - should be legalized world-wide!

Old September 15th 10, 06:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Guinness" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Had Dolan's mother an eye, he would have been a spontaneous miscarriage at
the moment of his conception. He's just too ****ing arrogant to realize
it.

He and Mikie are a perfect example of why birth control and abortion -
even late-term abortion - should be legalized world-wide!

Compliments and flattery will get you nowhere with me. I urge you to stifle
your envy. It is the one vice that is truly deplorable since, unlike most
vices, it gives no pleasure.

Birth control is greatly to be desired, but not abortion. Once you have
fornicated, it is too late. A soul has been created in the image of God.

Saint Edward the Great commands you to say 1000 Our Fathers and 10,000 Hail
Marys for your penance. Go my son and sin no more.

****ing Regards,