Pervert on a bicycle

Old August 12th 20, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Pervert on a bicycle

https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 12th 20, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 2:56:48 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

The powers that be think we'll be corrupted by seeing such evil:
"h1 This site isn't currently available in the EU /h1"

AJ
Old August 12th 20, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/12/2020 4:40 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 2:56:48 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

The powers that be think we'll be corrupted by seeing such evil:
"h1 This site isn't currently available in the EU /h1"

AJ

Guy tried to grab a 13 year old girl at twilight. Several
younger children attacked him and he escaped on his 'silver
or blue' (brand? model?) bicycle. It's Carol Stream IL,
west suburban Chicago, a blissfully unremarkable place not
often newsworthy.

Old August 12th 20, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/12/2020 4:40 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 2:56:48 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

The powers that be think we'll be corrupted by seeing such evil:
"h1 This site isn't currently available in the EU /h1"

AJ

Try Patch:

https://patch.com/illinois/wheaton/s...-stream-police

Old August 12th 20, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:56:28 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

"The man left on a bicycle that was silver or blue with a basket
behind the seat, police said in a wanted flyer."

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old August 14th 20, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 11:32:35 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/12/2020 4:40 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 2:56:48 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

The powers that be think we'll be corrupted by seeing such evil:
"h1 This site isn't currently available in the EU /h1"

AJ

Guy tried to grab a 13 year old girl at twilight. Several
younger children attacked him and he escaped on his 'silver
or blue' (brand? model?) bicycle. It's Carol Stream IL,
west suburban Chicago, a blissfully unremarkable place not
often newsworthy.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Thanks for both your posts, Andrew.

A blue and silver bike with a basket? When I was a kid, we'd've described the bike brand, the coolness of the handlebars, the fact that only a jerk would fit a basket so the bike was obviously stolen from the dentist's wife, the make of the tyres, whether they had a luminous band, and much more.

Andre Jute
Does kidnapping still carry the death penalty?
Old August 14th 20, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/13/2020 11:11 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Good question. A very quick web perusal would indicate not
although aggravated kidnapping can be up to life in some
States. (note that 'life' in WI can be 8 years, I know
someone who completed that sentence. Many States are similar)

To the larger question, our society is wan to punish anyone,
the criminal class being viewed more as misunderstood Robin
Hoods or, as the Romanians describe Vlad the Impaler,
patriots improving society. Yes, we still have a large
imprisoned population as we have a lot of criminals.

Old August 14th 20, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/12/2020 8:56 AM, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/s...ld-be-abductor

Today's update:
https://patch.com/illinois/wheaton/v...-stream-police

Seems to be the same guy, no longer on his old red bike but
now upgraded to 'silver or blue' bicycle with a basket.

Old August 14th 20, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 8/14/2020 10:45 AM, AMuzi wrote:

To the larger question, our society is wan to punish anyone, the
criminal class being viewed more as misunderstood Robin Hoods or, as the
Romanians describe Vlad the Impaler, patriots improving society. Yes, we
still have a large imprisoned population as we have a lot of criminals.

Our society is reluctant to punish anyone?? We lead the world in
incarceration rates!

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...tes-by-country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rceration_rate

Or are you claiming that American society is so terrible that even world
record incarceration is not adequate? Sounds one step away from T.H.
White's "Everything not forbidden is compulsory."

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old August 14th 20, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/14/2020 1:44 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 8/14/2020 10:45 AM, AMuzi wrote:

To the larger question, our society is wan to punish
anyone, the criminal class being viewed more as
misunderstood Robin Hoods or, as the Romanians describe
Vlad the Impaler, patriots improving society. Yes, we
still have a large imprisoned population as we have a lot
of criminals.

Our society is reluctant to punish anyone?? We lead the
world in incarceration rates!

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...tes-by-country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rceration_rate

Or are you claiming that American society is so terrible
that even world record incarceration is not adequate? Sounds
one step away from T.H. White's "Everything not forbidden is
compulsory."

Go read some local news around the country for a few weeks
and note the horrible mayhem wreaked by early release felons.

What ever could go wrong?

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-...state-hospital

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Oh look! Yet another cycling pervert. Mr Pounder Esquire UK 2 September 16th 17 08:26 PM
YET another pervert on a bicycle! Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 September 1st 17 08:48 PM
Yet another pervert on a bicycle Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 March 23rd 16 10:37 AM
Pervert Cyclist Judith[_4_] UK 18 December 31st 15 04:01 AM
Another pervert on the loose Simon Mason UK 0 September 20th 11 04:26 PM