Ed Dolan the Great reflects upon himself and his mIssion

Old August 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great reflects upon himself and his mIssion

On Jul 26, 7:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
I was reflecting on My Greatness the other night and I fainted dead away
from My Own Magnificence. I do not know how I got to be so Great, but here I
am for all you idiots, morons and imbeciles to enjoy.

I do not have the heart to deprive you of my august presence on these
freaking-cycling-newsgroups (all one word) and so I shall most likely stay
here forever until the Grim Reaper claims me.

Think of me as your Angel of Death, ever ready to swoop down on you and take
you to task for your idiocies. I really have my work cut out for me since so
very many of you are indeed idiots, morons and imbeciles. But hey, if and
when you say something intelligent I will not bother you. I am here for
idiots only!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

For a mission statement, one need only read what this fool has written
in the pas in this regard ..

"Usenet is strictly for idiots, assholes and jerks - positively no
exceptions! When I am on Usenet I try to be the biggest idiot, asshole
and jerk of them all. I set the standard for one and all. I believe I
can state with absolute assurance that I am the Greatest Idiot, the
Greatest Asshole and the Greatest Jerk that Usenet has ever known in
its' long and dishonored history. For Christ's sakes, I prove it every
time I post. Can't any of you poor *******s read?"

"ARBR is known far and wide for being the stupidest newsgroup ever to
infest Usenet. I have seen to that."

"I am merely a gadfly buzzing about this group ever striving to create
some mayhem. I am superfluous. Think of me as the buffoon of ARBR and
you will not be far wrong."

"I am an equal opportunity annoyer..."

"All I ever want to do is to defeat and humiliate you, but how can I
do that if you refuse to post your idiotic messages. Please show some
consideration for the Great Ed Dolan and post to these cycling
newsgroups."

"I am mostly in a rage every time I come on these freaking cycling
newsgroups. I only wantto kill all of you."

Enough said by the Ed ... Jim McNamara

Old August 9th 07, 05:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Such compliments as you pay me above will get you nowhere with me. I am
beyond all flattery. My Greatness will not permit it. Try not to be such a
sycophant.

Old August 9th 07, 03:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Aug 8, 11:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

in the past in this regard ..

[...]

Compliments ... greatness ...sycophant??? Nurse, Dolan skipped his
meds again.