Baseball won't do it.

Old June 22nd 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Baseball won't do it.

While Commissioner Bud Selig reiterated that Major League Baseball was
eventually hoping to find a urine test to detect human growth hormone, he
said he did not envision freezing urine samples from baseball players for
future testing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/21/sp...=1&oref=slogin

--
Snippy

Old June 22nd 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message
While Commissioner Bud Selig reiterated that Major League Baseball was
eventually hoping to find a urine test to detect human growth hormone, he
said he did not envision freezing urine samples from baseball players for
future testing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/21/sp...=1&oref=slogin

And...
If players knew there was a possibility they could be punished at a future
date for drugs they had used in the past, the frozen samples might be a
deterrent. Selig dismissed the notion.
"I'm not a doctor, but I've talked to a number of significant experts on
that issue," Selig said. "They don't believe it's a viable solution in any
shape or form."

--
Snippy

Old June 22nd 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message
While Commissioner Bud Selig reiterated that Major League Baseball was
eventually hoping to find a urine test to detect human growth hormone, he
said he did not envision freezing urine samples from baseball players for
future testing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/21/sp...=1&oref=slogin

And...
If players knew there was a possibility they could be punished at a future
date for drugs they had used in the past, the frozen samples might be a
deterrent. Selig dismissed the notion.
"I'm not a doctor, but I've talked to a number of significant experts on
that issue," Selig said. "They don't believe it's a viable solution in any
shape or form."

ROTFL. Selig is a pip.

Old June 22nd 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty wrote:
"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message
"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message
While Commissioner Bud Selig reiterated that Major League Baseball was
eventually hoping to find a urine test to detect human growth hormone, he
said he did not envision freezing urine samples from baseball players for
future testing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/21/sp...=1&oref=slogin

And...
If players knew there was a possibility they could be punished at a future
date for drugs they had used in the past, the frozen samples might be a
deterrent. Selig dismissed the notion.
"I'm not a doctor, but I've talked to a number of significant experts on
that issue," Selig said. "They don't believe it's a viable solution in any
shape or form."

ROTFL. Selig is a pip.

Selig is absolutely 100% correct.

Old June 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:10:38 GMT, "Snippy Bobkins"
wrote:

"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message
While Commissioner Bud Selig reiterated that Major League Baseball was
eventually hoping to find a urine test to detect human growth hormone, he
said he did not envision freezing urine samples from baseball players for
future testing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/21/sp...=1&oref=slogin

And...
If players knew there was a possibility they could be punished at a future
date for drugs they had used in the past, the frozen samples might be a
deterrent. Selig dismissed the notion.
"I'm not a doctor, but I've talked to a number of significant experts on
that issue," Selig said. "They don't believe it's a viable solution in any
shape or form."

Get your baby fingerprinted on the way out of the hospital, that way if he turns
to crime .....

Ron
Old June 22nd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

mtb Dad wrote:
Tim Lines wrote:

B. Lafferty wrote:

[...]

Frozen urine is not a solution (viable or otherwise). It's a solid.

Thanks for asking.
Old June 22nd 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tim Lines wrote:
mtb Dad wrote:

Tim Lines wrote:

B. Lafferty wrote:

[...]

In the sake of accuracy:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/solution

Drugs and baseball Bill C Racing 6 June 7th 06 09:23 PM
"I'm going to knock your head off with a baseball bat" Preston Crawford General 68 April 24th 05 09:23 PM
Pound weighs in on Baseball Bill C Racing 4 March 20th 05 08:49 PM
Baseball crash and burn I hope Bill C Racing 7 March 13th 05 07:19 PM
Cardinals vs Red Sox 2 Baseball loving towns crit pro Racing 6 October 22nd 04 08:30 AM