Fridge Magnets | Button Badge Maker |Fifty Percent Print.

Old August 28th 17, 01:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Fridge Magnets | Button Badge Maker |Fifty Percent Print.

Online Printing Malaysia

Fifty percent print, top Malaysia based online printing company, has established itself as a major player in the printing industry with its distinct vision and clear approach to helping small businesses grow. Besides, we are proud to say that we are certified online printing company in Malaysia.

We offer many print products and services to our valued customers, including Business Card Design, Sticker Maker, Fridge Magnets, Button Badge, Business Cards, Brochure; Flyers can make a reputable first impression to your existing and potential customers. Postcard, Stickers Label, Banner, Booklet, car stickers and Custom Stickers all come together at 50percent print Shop. Over the decade, we’ve helped hundreds of Malaysian Printing Companies manage all their printing needs with value-added Print Online services delivered right to their doors.

Being a leading printing company in Malaysia, we print using mainly eco-friendly inks, and running our presses alcohol free and also provide eco-friendly products which are recyclable. Hence, they do not harm the environment or upset the ecological balance when they are disposed of. Some of our eco-friendly products are made out of 100% recycled materials.

Contact Us For Enquirers
T : 012 . 517 7336 | E :