Four cyclists + one hill = head injuries.

Old July 29th 13, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Four cyclists + one hill = head injuries.

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/C...#axzz2aSvpLM44

Old July 29th 13, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:50:22 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/C...#axzz2aSvpLM44

There's a great off road hill parallel to that on the NCR21.

The biggest challenge is to get up it without putting a foot down.
Old July 29th 13, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10415..._Devil_s_Dyke/

--
A thousand monkeys pounding on a thousand keyboards will eventually produce either the bible, or a system error.
Old July 29th 13, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 29/07/2013 20:50, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/C...#axzz2aSvpLM44

Succomb's Hill is the meanest steep hill in London. Luckily when I first
encountered it (unaware of what it was) I was going up. I wouldn't have
liked to have been surprised going down.

Sometime it causes cars problems too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUjMsSHyps
Old August 1st 13, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/C...#axzz2aSvpLM44

If they had tried harder, the NHS could have benefited from the organs.

Helmets reduce head injuries for cyclists Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 7 June 28th 11 10:49 PM
more potential head injuries bugbear UK 1 June 18th 11 09:21 AM
Child head injuries Tony Raven UK 13 July 5th 05 10:49 AM
Fundamental error in "Trends in serious head injuries..." Cook andSheikh 2003Fundamental error in "Trends in serious head injuries..." Cookand Sheikh 2003 James Annan UK 12 June 13th 04 11:14 AM
Head Injuries. Am I right, or have I suffered a few too many Mark Thompson UK 5 April 27th 04 09:38 AM