Even motorcycle riders have no helmets.

Old June 5th 11, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Even motorcycle riders have no helmets.

On 05/06/2011 10:26, Simon Mason wrote:
On Jun 5, 2:42 am, Peter wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:38:20 +0100, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 07:04:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Jun 4, 1:26 am, The Medway
wrote:
On 03/06/2011 21:42, Simon Mason wrote:

Also Cheerless and Meds will be wondering where his number plate
was.

No. We were just wondering why you are such a sad ****.

Fancy that.
Even the rider of the moped carried no number plate, despite ample space
being there.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/009rgb.jpg/

I really think that you may be mentally ill.

Why do people insult others?
This is more of a psych major question. I think its because their sub-
consciously insecure and need to feel superior to others in order to gain
a sense of status that they obviously lack in reality. Its all a
superficial facade. What do you think?

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
different currencies.

Anyone normal wouldn't be following newsgroups...

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.
Old June 5th 11, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jun 5, 11:32*am, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

Why do people insult others?
This is more of a psych major question. I think its because their sub-
consciously insecure and need to feel superior to others in order to gain
a sense of status that they obviously lack in reality. Its all a
superficial facade. What do you think?

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
different currencies.

Anyone normal wouldn't be following newsgroups...

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.- Hide quoted text -

Mrs M isn't as fit as I am and keeps having kips, even though she does
none of the driving.

Leaving Zagreb for Belgrade tomorrow.

--

Simon Mason
Simon Mason
Old June 5th 11, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

Why do people insult others?
This is more of a psych major question. I think its because their sub-
consciously insecure and need to feel superior to others in order to gain
a sense of status that they obviously lack in reality. Its all a
superficial facade. What do you think?

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
different currencies.

Anyone normal wouldn't be following newsgroups...

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.- Hide quoted text -

Mrs M isn't as fit as I am and keeps having kips, even though she does
none of the driving.

Leaving Zagreb for Belgrade tomorrow.

You appear to be confusing us with people who care Billy No Mates.

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.
"Many people barely recognise the bicycle as a
Old June 5th 11, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:

Why do people insult others?
This is more of a psych major question. I think its because their sub-
consciously insecure and need to feel superior to others in order to gain
a sense of status that they obviously lack in reality. Its all a
superficial facade. What do you think?

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
different currencies.

Anyone normal wouldn't be following newsgroups...

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.- Hide quoted text -

Mrs M isn't as fit as I am and keeps having kips, even though she does
none of the driving.

Leaving Zagreb for Belgrade tomorrow.

You appear to be confusing us with people who care Billy No Mates.

You appear to be confusing yourself with being the official spokesman
for urc.
You are not.
I was here over a decade before you and I'll be here when you and your
hangers on have all got bored and moved away.

--
Simon Mason
Old June 5th 11, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PeterG

wrote:

[...]

Well I am not one of TMH hangers on, but I wont get bored with you,
your to much fun.
By the way have you met the pieman yet on the way to the fair?
Old June 5th 11, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 02:26:06 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
differe

Can you give us some idea of how many more places you will go to as I may need
to buy some more flags.

I have a map of Europe on the wall and I put a different coloured flag in every
town you visit; it is absolutely fascinating.

Quite a Simple idea really.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Old June 5th 11, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

wrote:

Why do people insult others?
This is more of a psych major question. I think its because their sub-
consciously insecure and need to feel superior to others in order to
gain
a sense of status that they obviously lack in reality. Its all a
superficial facade. What do you think?

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
different currencies.

Anyone normal wouldn't be following newsgroups...

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.- Hide quoted text -

Mrs M isn't as fit as I am and keeps having kips, even though she does
none of the driving.

Leaving Zagreb for Belgrade tomorrow.

so why are you not cycling?

Old June 5th 11, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

"Judith" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 02:26:06 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
differe

Can you give us some idea of how many more places you will go to as I may
need
to buy some more flags.

I have a map of Europe on the wall and I put a different coloured flag in
every
town you visit; it is absolutely fascinating.

Quite a Simple idea really.

I keep phoning the appropriate consulate.

Old June 5th 11, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:

Why do people insult others?
This is more of a psych major question. I think its because their sub-
consciously insecure and need to feel superior to others in order to
gain
a sense of status that they obviously lack in reality. Its all a
superficial facade. What do you think?

I think that anybody who was "mentally ill" would be incapable of
navigating around 10 countries, driving around seven capital cities,
handling various road tolls/taxes/border customs and coping with seven
different currencies.

Anyone normal wouldn't be following newsgroups...

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.- Hide quoted text -

Mrs M isn't as fit as I am and keeps having kips, even though she does
none of the driving.

Leaving Zagreb for Belgrade tomorrow.

so why are you not cycling?- Hide quoted text -

3300 miles in 20 days on a bike is hardly a holiday.

--
Simon Masoon
Old June 5th 11, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

ah, so you agree that cycling is not a viable means of transport for your
journey.