"Car drives into bungalow bedroom in Sunderland"

Old June 16th 11, 05:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

Default "Car drives into bungalow bedroom in Sunderland"

Yes folks yet another one seriously endangering lives. Nowhere is safe
from them. Will it be your house or bicycle next?

"A car was driven through two gardens before ploughing into the
bedroom wall of a retired couple's bungalow.

Neighbours ran to help but the residents from Langeeford Park were out
of the house at the time of the crash at about 2300 BST on Tuesday.

The VW Passat left Dame Dorothy Street in Roker and drove though two
garden fences before hiting the bungalow.

No-one was injured during the incident and a 34-year-old man has been
arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.

Jim Breen, one of the concerned neighbours, said: "I heard a big bang
and looked out the window, I think he'd have been finished if he'd
been in bed.""

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13781035
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13780758

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.(Recently updated).
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
Old June 16th 11, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PeterG

On Jun 16, 5:33*am, Doug wrote:
[...]

Wow. not only the non-existent cyclists not hurt, but the non-
existent occupants were not hurt as well.
Old June 16th 11, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default More OT Bollox from the idiot.

On 16/06/2011 05:33, Doug wrote:
Yes folks yet another one seriously endangering lives. Nowhere is safe
from them. Will it be your house or bicycle next?

Putting the word 'bicycle' in doesn't make the post on topic idiot.

University
Old June 16th 11, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 16/06/2011 05:33, Doug wrote:
Yes folks yet another one seriously endangering lives.

What lives?

Nowhere is safe
from them.

Well I seem to be.

Will it be your house or bicycle next?

Well no cyclist has been reported as hurt when a car hit a house, so
next doesn't come into it.

"A car was driven through two gardens before ploughing

The car was ploughing, wot no tractor?

into the
bedroom wall of a retired couple's bungalow.

Neighbours ran to help but the residents from Langeeford Park were out

So nobdy in except the cyclist who wasn't there.

of the house at the time of the crash at about 2300 BST on Tuesday.

The VW Passat left Dame Dorothy Street in Roker and drove though two
garden fences before hiting the bungalow.

So it hit the wal instead of ploughing.

No-one was injured during the incident

Have you told the police about the cyclist?

and a 34-year-old man has been
arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.

Sounds reasonable, so there is a law against it.

Jim Breen,

Have you tried his whiskey?

one of the concerned neighbours, said: "I heard a big bang
and looked out the window, I think he'd have been finished if he'd
been in bed.""

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13781035
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13780758

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.(Recently updated).
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence that a cyclist might have.