Question for Simon Mason

Old January 21st 12, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Question for Simon Mason

On Jan 21, 12:02 am, thirty-six wrote:
On Jan 20, 9:03 am, Simon Mason wrote:

On Jan 20, 8:59 am, thirty-six wrote:

On Jan 20, 3:23 am, Simon Mason wrote:

On Jan 19, 4:11 pm, thirty-six wrote:

Better than a guess that soneone may have one too many beers last
night and may not be fully functional. As pre-packaged beer has
its
alcohol content accurately stated on the package along with the
volume
it is simple to look at the empties as to exactly how much alcohol
one
has consumed.

I do not drive to work and so have no need to worry about being over
the limit.
Besides which, I just tested myself and it read 0.00 mgdm-3.

--
Simon Mason

After your normal session, are you sure it's still working?- Hide
quoted text -

Yes, it read 0.23 when I went to bed and I was all clear at 0400.
I did go to bed at 2030 though last night.

That's given you another two hours on what I was thinking and
certainly explains it.- Hide quoted text -

She is so obsessed with calorie counting now that she did not want the fish,
but waited until we got back home at 1230 when she had a tuna salad.
She did 7 very hilly miles on an empty stomach.
Another 7 miles tomorrow beckons.

--
Simon Mason

Old January 21st 12, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Jan 21, 4:18*pm, "Simon Mason"
wrote:
[...]

Alternatively labelled OCD. Sounds like she has yet to control her
satiety respose. Once she is self aware of the differing stages of
hunger then the numbers are pointless other than for marketing a
feature. I think one of the biggest problems is using a high-calorie
food as a reward for starving oneself. If she just sticks to good
food her satiety respose should improve so that she only eats when she
needs to and eats no more than enough. It may be important to
eliminate the artificial sweeteners.

Old January 21st 12, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 21/01/2012 11:51, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 06:41:11 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

On Jan 21, 12:02 am, wrote:

Yes, it read 0.23 when I went to bed and I was all clear at 0400.
I did go to bed at 2030 though last night.

That's given you another two hours on what I was thinking and
certainly explains it.- Hide quoted text -

I am all clear now and will drive out to Acklam West at 0800 for a 0900
start on our 7 mile walk which now starts with a 20% hill.
Should get to 149 Fisheries at 1145 when the beef dripping will be nice and
hot :-)

Why on earth do you call Mrs M : "beef dripping"

Of course she will be warm after the walk - and you have told us that she
sweats a lot.

But really, "Beef dripping" is not very nice at all.

LOL!

University
Old January 22nd 12, 05:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jan 21, 5:54*pm, thirty-six wrote:

She is so obsessed with calorie counting now that she did not want the fish,

Alternatively labelled OCD. *Sounds like she has yet to control her
satiety respose. *Once she is self aware of the differing stages of
hunger then the numbers are pointless other than for marketing a
feature. *I think one of the biggest problems is using a high-calorie
food as a reward for starving oneself. *If she just sticks to good
food her satiety respose should improve so that she only eats when she
needs to and eats no more than enough. *It may be important to
eliminate the artificial sweeteners.

She is eating good food. She had a tuna salad with tuna in spring
water, rocket, watercress, spinach, croutons and rye bread.
Since my daughter is coming out today at 0800, she might be persuaded
to go to 149 for plaice, haddock and scampi to qualify for free pea.

--
Simon Mason

Old September 4th 16, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Friday, 13 January 2012 21:45:57 UTC, Mr. Benn wrote:
Simon Mason wrote in message

On Jan 12, 8:37 pm, thirty-six wrote:

More 100% ****e from thirty-six. Does your handle refer to your IQ or
the
number of days you spent studying science and engineering?

Apparently Mr Benn was too sozzled last time he was arrested for drink-
driving to notice the identifying features and graphics of the
roadside testing machine.- Hide quoted text -

Is Mr Benn an alky as well?

No, I am not an alcoholic. My alcohol intake is about 15 units per week.
Yours is about 170 units a week. We both have one liver each. Guess who is
going to live the longer?

Please don't ask your family to invite me to your funeral as I don't want to
get arrested for ****ing on your grave.

What DID you die from then?
BTW - I am still drinking 200 units a week.
Toodle pip.
Old September 4th 16, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Friday, 13 January 2012 21:45:57 UTC, Mr. Benn wrote:

No, I am not an alcoholic. My alcohol intake is about 15 units per week.
Yours is about 170 units a week. We both have one liver each. Guess who is
going to live the longer?

Here is a report on my liver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

Where is yours?

Where is Simon Mason? Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 10 December 21st 11 10:33 AM
Is this alt.rec.simon.mason ? Mentalguy2k8[_2_] UK 30 August 6th 11 09:02 PM
Challenge for Simon Mason Nuxx Bar[_3_] UK 13 August 1st 11 06:08 PM
Where is Simon Mason? Nuxx Bar UK 5 June 9th 09 11:44 AM
FAO Simon Mason Nuxx Bar UK 226 May 25th 09 07:07 PM