Chapman: "Prosecute Drivers who Make Way for Emergency Vehicles at Red Lights"

Old October 1st 09, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian[_8_]

Default Chapman: "Prosecute Drivers who Make Way for Emergency Vehicles at Red Lights"

"Old Scarface" wrote in message
Guy Chapman thinks (along with others here, no doubt) that drivers
who
make way for emergency vehicles by carefully going through red
lights
should be prosecuted and convicted.

You are wrong.

The *LAW* states that you MUST wait at a red light - emergency vehicle
or not.

In practice: the emergency vehicle driver will normally deal with the
situation quite efficiently, normally by driving on the wrong side of
the road to access the junction. Traffic going towards him will (ought
to have!!) stopped to allow this. Th e vehicles still waiting at the
red light stay where they are, out of the way - and NOT blocking any
road off to the left, which is where the emergency vehicle MIGHT need
to turn.

Emergency vehicle drivers do not like other road users panicking and
acting unpredictably.

So Guy Chapman is merely stating facts.

Old October 1st 09, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

"Ian" wrote in message

Emergency vehicle drivers do not like other road users panicking and
acting unpredictably.

So Guy Chapman is merely stating facts.

Point of order - Guy isn't stating anything, it's just the loony Nuxxy
spouting dribble as usual, with added bonus stalking and lying in there to
back it up.

Old October 1st 09, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:27:20 +0100, "Ian" wrote:

So Guy Chapman is merely stating facts.

Actually Guy Chapman stated nothing at all, it was (as usual) an
invention of Nuxx's own.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc
Old October 1st 09, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_29_]

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:44:35 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:27:20 +0100, "Ian" wrote:

So Guy Chapman is merely stating facts.

Actually Guy Chapman stated nothing at all, it was (as usual) an
invention of Nuxx's own.

That's why you won't actually say whether you think such drivers
should be prosecuted or not.
Old October 1st 09, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:27:20 +0100, "Ian" wrote:

snip

So Guy Chapman is merely stating facts.

That would be a very pleasant change.

--

I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets.
I would challenge judith to find the place where I said I encourage
Old October 1st 09, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

wrote:

Actually Guy Chapman stated nothing at all,

No change there then.

Old October 2nd 09, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian[_8_]

"Clive George" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Ian" wrote in message

Emergency vehicle drivers do not like other road users panicking
and acting unpredictably.

So Guy Chapman is merely stating facts.

Point of order - Guy isn't stating anything, it's just the loony
Nuxxy spouting dribble as usual, with added bonus stalking and lying
in there to back it up.

Point conceded.

Old October 2nd 09, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave Larrington

In ,
Old ****face tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:

Surprise surprise, Chapman seems to have "missed" the above post. What
a vile, dishonest person he is. If he thinks drivers should be
prosecuted for making way for emergency vehicles at red lights, why
does he not just admit it, instead of trying to obfuscate? There can
only be one explanation: he knows that if he admits it then his hatred
of motorists, and his prioritising of that hatred above the safety of
innocent people, will be there for all to see (as if it isn't
already).

So, remind us again where and when Guy expressed the opinion that "drivers
should be prosecuted for making way for emergency vehicles at red lights".

Alternatively, you could tell us about the last ride you did.

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk

Old October 2nd 09, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave Larrington

In ,
Fuxx Car tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:

And do try to contribute something to the topic at hand. Have you
noticed how evasive Chapman's being about the subject line? He won't
actually say whether he thinks drivers should be prosecuted for making
way for emergency vehicles at red lights.

But since you maintain he already has stated that he thinks drivers should
be prosecuted for making way for emergency vehicles at red lights, why would
he need to state it again?

Oh, er, hang on...

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk
Electricity comes from other planets.

Old October 2nd 09, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Chapman's Deceit EXPOSED

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:35:31 +0100, "Dave Larrington"
wrote:

In ,
The Annoying Person who Dares to Speak the Truth tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:

Surprise surprise, Chapman seems to have "missed" the above post. What
a vile, dishonest person he is. If he thinks drivers should be
prosecuted for making way for emergency vehicles at red lights, why
does he not just admit it, instead of trying to obfuscate? There can
only be one explanation: he knows that if he admits it then his hatred
of motorists, and his prioritising of that hatred above the safety of
innocent people, will be there for all to see (as if it isn't
already).

So, remind us again where and when Guy expressed the opinion that "drivers
should be prosecuted for making way for emergency vehicles at red lights".

He has posted several times in reference to the subject. At any time
he could easily have confirmed that he didn't think such drivers
should be prosecuted, but he *never has*, because he knows it would be
a lie. Most people, when accused of something that wasn't true, would
immediately deny that it was true. Chapman has gone out of his way to
avoid doing so, despite having had many opportunities, and despite
usually being keen to express his opinions, and to quickly set the
record straight when he's accused of something that really isn't true.

It's obvious to all concerned that he thinks such drivers should be
prosecuted, but he doesn't want to admit it, because that would show
(again) that he was anti-motorist. Try asking him whether he thinks
such drivers should be prosecuted: he won't answer publicly, because
as with the Lou Knee question, he doesn't want to admit the truth, but
he's scared of being struck down by fairy tale beings if he lies.
(Though doubtless you think, or at least purport to think, that he
didn't post as Lou Knee either. Oh well, some people are beyond
help.)