Tomorrow's Stage to Alpe d'Huez: What time does Lance start?

Old July 20th 04, 05:09 PM
Lance Fan

Default Tomorrow's Stage to Alpe d'Huez: What time does Lance start?

I know he's last to start, but does anyone know what time that will be
(NY Time)? Also, how long is the stage expected to take each rider?
Old July 20th 04, 05:29 PM
Rdsleuths

if you watch oln for five minutes, i am sure they will let you know.
Old July 20th 04, 05:32 PM
Dan Connelly

Lance Fan wrote:
I know he's last to start, but does anyone know what time that will be
(NY Time)?

First rider off at 14:00 CET, last at 16:58 CET.

Also, how long is the stage expected to take each rider?

Around 37'35.

The official site uses 39 minutes as the expected pace.

Dan