Matt Damon as Lance?

Old July 29th 04, 06:13 AM
Tim Lines

Default Matt Damon as Lance?

Tom Kunich wrote:

But then when someone prefers lies to truth you can always bet that there's
a Liberal in the woodpile.

Yeah. Either that or a conservative.

Ever hear Rush Limbaugh? He's made quite a living without either
liberals or notable attention to the truth.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old July 29th 04, 07:57 AM
Stewart Fleming

Carl Sundquist wrote:

I thought it was interesting when Damon was on Letterman last Thursday, he
used the word pelOton. Now we know why.

How can you tell that the O was in upper-case?
Did they have closed-caption subtitles or something?

Old July 29th 04, 10:38 AM
steve

"psycholist" wrote in message ...
That's the scoop. Movie in the making (per VN). Damon picked to play
Armstrong.

I can see it ... sort of. I just hope Damon learns to ride a bike better
than he learned golf ... or better than Costner learned to ride a bike or
play golf, either one.

I guess they'll have to get DeNiro to play Ullrich since he'll have to
balloon up and down in weight ... like in Raging Bull.

Hey, that'll be a good discussion. Who should play in the various
supporting roles? How about Sheryl Crow as Lance's mom.

Bob C.

Matt Damon is to nice to play Lance. Even when he plays a baddy (The
talented Mr.Ripley or Bourne Identity) he comes across as a nice guy.
Old July 29th 04, 01:18 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Stewart Fleming" wrote in message

I thought it was interesting when Damon was on Letterman last Thursday,

he
used the word pelOton. Now we know why.

How can you tell that the O was in upper-case?
Did they have closed-caption subtitles or something?

It's a LANCE kind of thing.

Old July 29th 04, 01:23 PM
mr60percent

"psycholist" wrote in message ...
That's the scoop. Movie in the making (per VN). Damon picked to play
Armstrong.

I can see it ... sort of. I just hope Damon learns to ride a bike better
than he learned golf ... or better than Costner learned to ride a bike or
play golf, either one.

I guess they'll have to get DeNiro to play Ullrich since he'll have to
balloon up and down in weight ... like in Raging Bull.

Hey, that'll be a good discussion. Who should play in the various
supporting roles? How about Sheryl Crow as Lance's mom.

Bob C.

But who will play Dr Ferrari ? What actor could play a good Chemical
Architect ?
If Marlon Brando hadn't passed away recently he could have revived his
role as the Doc in "The Island of Dr Moreau" !
Old July 29th 04, 01:26 PM
Carl Sundquist

"mr60percent" wrote in message

But who will play Dr Ferrari ? What actor could play a good Chemical
Architect ?

Steve Buscemi?

Old July 29th 04, 02:09 PM
Pistof

"steve" wrote in message
m...
"psycholist" wrote in message

That's the scoop. Movie in the making (per VN). Damon picked to play
Armstrong.

I can see it ... sort of. I just hope Damon learns to ride a bike

better
than he learned golf ... or better than Costner learned to ride a bike

or
play golf, either one.

I guess they'll have to get DeNiro to play Ullrich since he'll have to
balloon up and down in weight ... like in Raging Bull.

Hey, that'll be a good discussion. Who should play in the various
supporting roles? How about Sheryl Crow as Lance's mom.

Bob C.

Matt Damon is to nice to play Lance. Even when he plays a baddy (The
talented Mr.Ripley or Bourne Identity) he comes across as a nice guy.

If you are saying that Damon is a poopy actor then I concur.

Old July 29th 04, 02:10 PM
Pistof

"psycholist" wrote in message
That's the scoop. Movie in the making (per VN). Damon picked to play
Armstrong.

I can see it ... sort of. I just hope Damon learns to ride a bike better
than he learned golf ... or better than Costner learned to ride a bike or
play golf, either one.

I guess they'll have to get DeNiro to play Ullrich since he'll have to
balloon up and down in weight ... like in Raging Bull.

Hey, that'll be a good discussion. Who should play in the various
supporting roles? How about Sheryl Crow as Lance's mom.

Bob C.

I wonder who's gonna play Roll, Sherwan et Liggett.

Old July 29th 04, 02:16 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 29 Jul 2004 05:23:34 -0700, mr60percent wrote:
But who will play Dr Ferrari ? What actor could play a good Chemical
Architect ?

Yesterday was the last episode of The Long Firm on BBC2. Mark Strong
played Harry Starks with just enough arrogance, self-apologeticness and
hairgel to be a convincing dr. Ferrari.
Old July 29th 04, 02:17 PM
B. Lafferty

But, will the film show him ****ing into cups at least 24 times or rubbing
Actoveggan cream into his butt? And who will play Emma O'Reilly in the
film? Will Simeoni play himself?

Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
LANCE ARMSTRONG'S BID FOR COVETED SIXTH TOUR DE FRANCE FOILED Richard Longwood Racing 6 June 28th 04 03:06 AM
Lance comments on Wilson Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer Racing 2 March 2nd 04 02:53 AM