KH 24 upgrades

Old October 17th 03, 06:14 AM
Austin_hamer

Default KH 24 upgrades

Ive just recently bought a KH 24, couldd anyone list some possible
upgrades such as losing some of the weight?

Thanks

Austin

--
Austin_hamer - O-|-O -me ww an ultimate wheel

KH 24"
gazz tire
yellow KH seat
me unicyclin-- O--|-O

Austin_hamer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4208

Old October 17th 03, 01:24 PM
brian.slater

Austin_hamer wrote:
*Ive just recently bought a KH 24, couldd anyone list some possible
upgrades such as losing some of the weight?*

Oooh, so tempting, I can't stand it, arrgh, I have to do it!

Sure, use the Atkins diet.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I'm bad and I know it sniffle..

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Old October 18th 03, 12:21 AM
Austin_hamer

is there any cool decals or stickers(flames ect.) that would make it
look cooler?

--
Austin_hamer - me = cool

KH 24"
gazz tire
yellow KH seat
Haro Magnesium pedals

Austin_hamer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4208

Old October 18th 03, 12:43 AM
Sofa

yes, but those add weight

--
Sofa - King of TUni

'You're perfect Sofa!' - Scott (via 'Michael Moore'
(http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html) parser )
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old October 18th 03, 05:14 PM
chirokid

Speaking of losing weight, I'm doing just that.

I have been riding the unicycle tons, plus doing one of the low carb
eatting plans. I am not doing Atkins, but "Sugar Busters!" In just 6
weeks, I have SHRUNK from 267 pounds to 238 pounds.

One side benefit of the weigth loss, my hop height has increase from 3
inches to a whopping 3.5 inches. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"That wascally wabbit wan off with a wobble of one wheelers" E. Fud
Original prose by UniBrier
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140