Another dodgy cycle lane ...

Old January 22nd 04, 03:09 PM
elyob

Default Another dodgy cycle lane ...

http://home.hetnet.nl/~jmvm/08sep2003/richting.html

Old January 22nd 04, 04:19 PM
David Hansen

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:09:36 GMT someone who may be "elyob"
wrote this:-

http://home.hetnet.nl/~jmvm/08sep2003/richting.html

I thought that cycling facilities were wonderful in the Netherlands.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.
Old January 22nd 04, 06:27 PM
MartinM

"elyob" wrote in message ...
http://home.hetnet.nl/~jmvm/08sep2003/richting.html

Forgive me if I'm wrong but judging by the train isn't that the Netherlands?
well that's what happens when you legalize cannabis ;-)
Old January 23rd 04, 09:22 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

http://home.hetnet.nl/~jmvm/08sep2003/richting.html

HTTP-fout 404 Niet gevonden

more het not than het net ;-)

--
Guy
===

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Old January 23rd 04, 10:59 AM
Tony Raven

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~jmvm/08sep2003/richting.html

HTTP-fout 404 Niet gevonden

more het not than het net ;-)

Twas there yesterday but gone today. Shame. Maybe all of us looking at it
was eating up his data transfer allowance.

Tony

Cycle Lane Removal Peter Owens UK 83 December 20th 03 09:40 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Pick 'n Pay Cape Argus Cycle Tour - Cape Town, South Africa, 2004 David Cowie Racing 0 August 28th 03 10:29 PM
Pick 'n Pay Cape Argus Cycle Tour - Cape Town, South Africa, 2004 David Cowie UK 0 August 28th 03 10:29 PM
Lane Cove to North Sydney - Suggestions for cycle commute? Dave_H Australia 12 August 21st 03 01:16 PM