Bikes Against Bush

Old August 12th 04, 01:51 AM
B. Lafferty

Default Bikes Against Bush

"Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" wrote in message
B. Lafferty wrote:

From: "Carl Sundquist"
Date: 8/11/2004 1:30 PM Easter

"Rude Dog" wrote in message

You know what we call painting sidewalks (albeit with chalk) in the real

world? .... a felony!

****IN' RETARDS! Typical selfish **** heads who give bikes and their

riders

a bad name.

snipped

Did Fat Stevie change his handle?

Carl that's pretty close to what my first thoughts were. There was a

****load

of graffiti vandalism here early in the war that us taxpayers are going

end

up paying to fix. Most of it was roadsigns and public buildings.
So I went to their site and did some looking.
They are using aerosol marking chalk, non-permanent, easy cleanup,
bio-degradeable etc...
I'm still not thrilled with the concept, but at least they are showing

some

consideration for other people's rights.
Bill C

NYC is going to be a very, very interesting place to be. See:
http://www.rncnotwelcome.org

You may have heard that the groups that had wanted to use Central Park
for their demonstration have declined the use of the West Side Highway.

Steve

Yes. Take a look at this piece from Salon via The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/salon/stor...280907,00.html

Old August 12th 04, 01:57 AM
TritonRider

From: "B. Lafferty"

Yes. Take a look at this piece from Salon via The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/salon/stor...280907,00.html

Brian you didn't post any of the nasty security stuff the Boston cops were
doing for the DNC, why not?
From that article sounds to me that a significant part of the protest crowd
plan on making it a military affair. I hope the cops go straight to live ammo.
After what NY has had to live with they don't need the left wing version of
Oklahoma City and given the actions of the Anarchists/anti-globalists I would
have no trouble seeing them attempt to blow up the NYSE.
Bill C
Old August 12th 04, 04:05 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Carl Sundquist" wrote:

"Rude Dog" wrote in message
You know what we call painting sidewalks (albeit with chalk) in the real
world? .... a felony!

****IN' RETARDS! Typical selfish **** heads who give bikes and their

riders
a bad name. Just like those critical ass retards. Their message is more
important than the rights of the rest of the citizens of NYC.

If I ever run across any critical ass retards or these guys, I'm gonna run
them over with my car.

Did Fat Stevie change his handle?

Not enough ellipses to be him.........

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 12th 04, 04:11 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Rude Dog" wrote:

http://www.bikesagainstbush.com/

You know what we call painting sidewalks (albeit with chalk) in the real
world? .... a felony!

BTW, there are a lot of little preteen would-be felons running around
defacing the sidewalks by drawing flowers and their names on them.

Old August 12th 04, 10:44 AM
B. Lafferty

From: "B. Lafferty"

Yes. Take a look at this piece from Salon via The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/salon/stor...280907,00.html

Brian you didn't post any of the nasty security stuff the Boston cops

were
doing for the DNC, why not?
From that article sounds to me that a significant part of the protest

crowd
plan on making it a military affair. I hope the cops go straight to live

ammo.
After what NY has had to live with they don't need the left wing version

of
Oklahoma City and given the actions of the Anarchists/anti-globalists I

would
have no trouble seeing them attempt to blow up the NYSE.
Bill C

Because we aren't talking about Boston in this thread and, TMK, it wasn't
raised in another thread. If Boston had been raised during the Tour, I
would not have commented on it anyway.
Brian

Old August 12th 04, 12:15 PM

Doesnt running over peolpe with your car qualify as a felony? Call me
crazy, but I think it does.

Old August 12th 04, 12:30 PM
TritonRider

From: "B. Lafferty"

If Boston had been raised during the Tour, I
would not have commented on it anyway.
Brian

That's true. My apologies. Boston was during the Tour.
Bill C
Old August 13th 04, 04:51 PM
Don

I have one thing to say.. get a life.

Most of us are too busy just surviving to worry about which idiot is in the
WhiteHouse. all of them are idiots and the real power is congress anyway...
and half of congress is rich idiot lawyers. no matter who we vote for, most
laws and appropriations are a waste of our money.

i have met very few lawyers who had enough sense to come in out of the rain.

cheers

don
"Klay Anderson" wrote in message
See this:

http://www.bikesagainstbush.com/

The video is cool.
--
Regards,

Klay Anderson
http://www.klay.com
1-800-FOR-KLAY

Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Where are the inexpensive steel bikes? Werehatrack Techniques 32 June 24th 04 05:04 PM
John Kerry: Nice wheels Doug Taylor Techniques 424 June 23rd 04 02:03 PM
so many bike types - which is which? tsp General 11 October 15th 03 10:02 PM
Cheap Bikes vs expensive bikes - what are the real differences? The Real Slim Shady UK 8 August 13th 03 08:30 PM