You Guys are all Assholes

Old August 13th 04, 05:03 PM
Carl Sundquist

Default You Guys are all Assholes

wrote in message

Hey, if you saw what Tim Horton uses to put the Holes in the Doughnuts,

you'd
never eat another

Like this?

http://tinyurl.com/44jve

Old August 13th 04, 05:11 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Chris" wrote in message

Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif

Bars,
which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's

Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.

US currency?!!

I'm exaggerating. Bill C. (TritonRider) asked in the other thread if we
thought TJs was overpriced. Maybe its a regional thing.

Old August 13th 04, 09:23 PM
Stewart Fleming

Carl Sundquist wrote:

wrote in message

Hey, if you saw what Tim Horton uses to put the Holes in the Doughnuts,

you'd

never eat another

Like this?

http://tinyurl.com/44jve

The most popular guy at a nudist resort is the one that can carry two
cups of coffee and six doughnuts.

Old August 13th 04, 10:32 PM
J999w

I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

******s.

See what all those miles do?

You don't have to have a brain to pedal a bike.

jw
Old August 13th 04, 10:46 PM
Zamboli

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message ...
"Richard Adams" wrote in message

Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif Bars,
which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's

Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.

Must be a store to store thing. At a TJs in Shrewsbury, Ma they are a buck.
Old August 14th 04, 01:24 AM
Tom Kunich

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

Around here we like to stop in Rudy's Donut Shop in Castro Valley on the
way back from a ride. Good donuts but they sell out of the plain old fashion
by the time I get there so I'm stuck with an apple fritter or two.