You Guys are all Assholes

Old August 14th 04, 02:17 AM
RJG

Default You Guys are all Assholes

"TritonRider" wrote in message
From: John Forrest Tomlinson

Is UMass that high? High for a public university maybe. Hampshire and
Smith are a whole other story.

JT

No, UMass is pretty average the real spendy schools are Amherst and

Smith. I
know Mt. Holyoke is running at least $40,000 a year as a friends daughter

is
starting there this year on an academic scholarship.
Bill C

It's not always what they charge, it's what you pay. Sometimes the private
schools have much better aid packages than the state schools. My daughter
went to Smith from 1997-2001 and we actually paid less than what it would
have cost for in-state tuition at Univ of Illinois--I picked the right time
in my life to be a single parent and poor ;-)

Old August 14th 04, 04:21 AM
Richard Adams

keydates wrote:

What is this Trader Joe's you speak of? Convenience store?

http://www.traderjoes.com

Food market, mostly better than average (health-wise) foods and Two Buck
Chuck wine. I load up on Clif bars there as they're a measely $ which
is pretty hard to beat anywhere else.

While training I buy the bulk of my food there or at the local hippie
commune market (actually pretty good prices at the New Leaf and Staff of
Life mkts.)