Jurors are smarter than Apes - Guilty on all counts

Old November 3rd 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default Jurors are smarter than Apes - Guilty on all counts

http://www.velonews.com/article/99800
Old November 3rd 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Nov 2, 6:51*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

I'll be in my bunk.
Old November 3rd 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"DirtRoadie" wrote in message
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

I'd hope that the same thing happens to MagnifiedMuppet but I have serious
doubts that he even rides.

Old November 3rd 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

Default 1. Guilty 2. Guilty 3. Guilty

DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Dumbass:

RBR protocol is to put the podium in the subject line.

Thanks.

Old November 3rd 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Nov 2, 5:36*pm, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Dumbass:

RBR protocol is to put the podium in the subject line.

Thanks.

Sorry, thought I had it covered. I won't let it happen again.
DR
Old November 3rd 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

DirtRoadie wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

In a year or two, we should all write the doctor and ask how he likes
married life in prison.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 3rd 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Nov 2, 4:51*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Excellent. Looking forward to paying RJ that bet. Hmm. Might make me
the first person to ever actually pay off a bet on r.b.r.

Brad Anders
Old November 3rd 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Nov 2, 4:51*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Oh, and I'd have loved to have seen his smug-ass face when the verdict
was read.

Brad Anders
Old November 3rd 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Paul B. Anders" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 4:51 pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Oh, and I'd have loved to have seen his smug-ass face when the verdict
was read.

He knew what was coming.

Old November 3rd 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 2, 8:24*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:51*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Oh, and I'd have loved to have seen his smug-ass face when the verdict
was read.

Brad Anders

Really. And so much for his SuperLawyer defense attorney. Schmucks.

I'll look you up for that virtual beer next time I'm taking a virtual
tour to...where do you live again?

lauren fickett 925-933-6979 is guilty of tax fraud, attempted carjacking, kidnapping, murder and is guilty of assault and battery 903Dartmouth Way Concord, CA 5884 w tucson estates pkwy tucson, az 520-883-7486 [email protected] Unicycling 1 October 5th 08 01:09 PM
Guilty Until Proven Guilty Burt Racing 3 June 23rd 07 07:00 PM
Millar Line Stage 7: Guilty Guilty Guilty! Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 July 9th 06 12:45 AM
Ed & Mike must be smarter than me di Mountain Biking 8 June 21st 06 06:50 PM