a nice day out

Old December 12th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default a nice day out

It was a nice day yesterday, and I didn't have a ride planned. Saw on
the house noticeboard (aka the fridge) a flyer for a bicycle treasure
hunt, so hitched up the trailer bike and dragged 6 yr old away from
his toy ferry boat. There was just us and half a dozen Critical
Massers. Had a good time riding round Manchester to count blue bins
in All Saints Park, list the sculptures outside the Science Museum,
and such like. Ended up back at The Basement an hour or so later to
claim our vegan chocolate treasure. Some might say we were last, but
I prefer to think we won the Parent and Child Event. And it was a fun
way to spent a Sunday afternoon.
Old December 12th 05, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

audrey wrote:
Ended up back at The Basement an hour or so later to
claim our vegan chocolate treasure. Some might say we were last, but
I prefer to think we won the Parent and Child Event.

He he, of course you did. I never came last; quite often everyone else
went too fast ;-)
--
Brian G

nice rides in LA v-man Rides 9 February 11th 05 09:34 PM
Pantour Suspension Hubs are really nice. Steve Knight Recumbent Biking 1 January 31st 05 02:24 AM
Nice tracks in Santa Clara area (CA) Y bar Rides 21 October 29th 04 07:36 PM
Billy removes support from Peewee (seeXXXVII for a Laugh) Di Social Issues 3 October 29th 04 05:31 AM
Nice Rack Bruce Lange Techniques 4 December 25th 03 12:54 AM