Another **** on a bicycle

Old February 29th 20, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Another **** on a bicycle

Pamela wrote:
On 22:57 28 Feb 2020, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 9:27:02 PM UTC, Pamela wrote:
On 21:16 28 Feb 2020, Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 9:12:12 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Most are stupid. Most live on council estates as they are too
stupid and

lazy to buy their own homes.

I bought my house for cash a year ago and pocketed 80000 profit.

Why did you bother looking for a new job a few years ago? Not sure
if you got one.

I was bored, but am happily retired now.

Simon is full of ****. Always has been and always will be. Typical
cyclist. Did you ever see that pic of his stinking kitchen that he
posted? Stinking cat was in the pic.

I miised that. Do you have a link?

Not any more. It was on Dropbox which I got rid of after it was hacked.

Old February 29th 20, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:

Most are stupid. Most live on council estates as they are too
stupid and

lazy to buy their own homes.

I bought my house for cash a year ago and pocketed 80000 profit.

Why did you bother looking for a new job a few years ago? Not
sure if you got one.

I was bored, but am happily retired now.

Simon is full of ****. Always has been and always will be. Typical
cyclist. Did you ever see that pic of his stinking kitchen that he
posted? Stinking cat was in the pic.

I miised that. Do you have a link?

How did Mr Pounder determine that Simon's kitchen was stinking from a

photograph is the question you should be asking him.
I saw a reasonably clean kitchen.

I saw a kitchen not up to my standards.
And a ****ing stinking cat which will jump on the worktops.

Old February 29th 20, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

wrote:

Most are stupid. Most live on council estates as they are too
stupid and

lazy to buy their own homes.

I bought my house for cash a year ago and pocketed Ł80000 profit.

Old February 29th 20, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ER835u9W...jpg&name=small
Old February 29th 20, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

Most are stupid. Most live on council estates as they are too
stupid and

lazy to buy their own homes.

I bought my house for cash a year ago and pocketed Ł80000 profit.

Why did you bother looking for a new job a few years ago? Not sure
if you got one.

I was bored, but am happily retired now.

Simon is full of ****. Always has been and always will be. Typical cyclist.
Did you ever see that pic of his stinking kitchen that he posted? Stinking
cat was in the pic.

I miised that. Do you have a link?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ER835u9W...jpg&name=small

Illegal wiring (just look at it) as well as dog-mess and other
pollutants liable to be brought in on tyres.

Old February 29th 20, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

wrote:

Most are stupid. Most live on council estates as they are too
stupid and

lazy to buy their own homes.

I bought my house for cash a year ago and pocketed Ł80000 profit.

Why did you bother looking for a new job a few years ago?* Not sure
if you got one.

I was bored, but am happily retired now.

Simon is full of ****. Always has been and always will be. Typical
cyclist.
Did you ever see that pic of his stinking kitchen that he posted?
Stinking
cat was in the pic.

I miised that.* Do you have a link?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ER835u9W...jpg&name=small

Illegal wiring (just look at it) as well as dog-mess and other
pollutants liable to be brought in on tyres.

Not content with constantly obsessing over cyclists, you're now

attacking a mans home.
You are so ****ing sad!

--
Bod
Old February 29th 20, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

[...]

You are commenting on a topic of which you know (and realistically, can
know) nothing.

This very picture was discussed extensively (and I mean extensively)
some years ago - possibly as many as ten. Maybe a little more.

All I did was summarise the observations which were made (and never
denied) at the time.

You didn't know that but that didn't stop you from ranting.

Old February 29th 20, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:

Most are stupid. Most live on council estates as they are too
stupid and

lazy to buy their own homes.

I bought my house for cash a year ago and pocketed L80000

It is fun taking the **** out of cyclists.

Old February 29th 20, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 29/02/2020 16:27, Bod wrote:

Not content with constantly obsessing over cyclists, you're now

attacking a mans home.
You are so ****ing sad!

The poster you refer to also displays a poor memory in his/its next
reply to you.

Twat on bike Mr Pounder Esquire UK 5 September 14th 18 03:28 PM
Yet another twat on a bicycle Mr Pounder Esquire UK 5 December 30th 17 04:37 PM
One Can Always Depend on This Twat ... John Smith[_7_] UK 2 November 25th 15 07:31 PM
Twat cyclists Uncle Peter UK 94 January 28th 15 10:48 PM
Twat of the month award Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 28 July 5th 12 06:14 PM