Alexi Grewal Interview

Old October 14th 10, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Slate[_2_]

Default Alexi Grewal Interview

Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Old October 14th 10, 06:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Slate[_2_]

Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Old October 14th 10, 11:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Barry Taylor

"Mr. Slate" wrote in message
Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e about
who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal while
upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

Old October 14th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Lee

On Oct 14, 6:56*am, "Barry Taylor" wrote:
"Mr. Slate" wrote in message

... Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...tus=True&catna...

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e about
who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal while
upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

I have considered how hard it is to pedal while upside down. I
performed my consideration with clip ons. I'd guess that I'd come to
the same conclusion even if I weren't using clip ons, though.
Old October 14th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Slate[_2_]

Barry Taylor wrote:
"Mr. Slate" wrote in message
Mr. Slate wrote:
Alexi Grewal Interview...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...catname=Latest

Interesting story, I didn't know anything about his life off the
bike.

Thanks for posting that - much more interesting than all the ****e
about who's taking/pumping/transfusing whatever ...

bjt - down under

(psst! have you lot up there ever considered how hard it is to pedal
while upside down - with or without clip ons ? )

Yeah, and try it uphill as well!

I think I still got old videos laying around with Alexi throwing water
bottles at the cameraman. In the same video I think is a worst offender
Michal Zanoli, who used to get off his bike and smack the cameraman in the
face a few times, ouch! I was talking to a friend who shared the olympic
training facilities with him, and they said he used to lock himself away for
hours playing his violin.

Grewal in Olympic-cheat shocker! Ryan Cousineau Racing 5 March 21st 09 04:21 AM
Grewal - the doper asthmatic MagillaGorilla[_3_] Racing 0 May 26th 08 10:54 AM
NPR Interview Michael Racing 3 July 21st 06 01:18 AM
Neat interview Cat Dailey Racing 5 April 24th 05 01:02 PM
Julich on Grewal RLBeldon Racing 6 August 19th 04 02:30 PM