Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

Old August 22nd 09, 01:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

"Phil W Lee" phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" considered Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:57:16
-0500 the perfect time to write:

By the way, why are women wearing pants? Dresses down to the ankles only
becomes them. Also, women should always wear something on their heads
whilst
in church. After all, God and the Spanish Inquistion have rules for all of
us.

Maybe they weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition?

Although I can't help thinking that this is more appropriate in this
group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxfzm9dfqBw

Apparently, there is someone else besides Tom Sherman who thinks Monty
Python was funny. English humor goes right under my feet and I can never
make head nor tail of it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 22nd 09, 01:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Aug 21, 2:17 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

[...] Hey, you sound like those guys RESISTING CHANGE (HEALTHCARE, BIKE

FACILITIES or whatever)...

Could that be because YOU have it all? Can you you be so arrogant

living in Canada denying the same benefits to your neighbors?

You are a very SELFISH neighbor.

Leave Tom Keats to me. We have an understanding. Besides, it is all you
can
do to analyze your own craziness without bothering with anyone else's
craziness.

The first thing you need to learn is how to edit a post. You keep going
over
the same old **** over and over. What are you anyway - a **** eater? You
definitely have a diarrhea of the brain and mouth.

I urge you to always take the lane on your bike at every opportunity. That
way some enraged motorist is sure to run over you and put you out of your
misery. Once you are safely in the ground, the rest of us can **** on your
grave and at long last get some relief from your diatribes.

I urge all the noble members of these honorable newsgroups to model
yourselves after Ed Dolan the Great. Note how modest and humble He is and
how He never scolds anyone, no matter how inferior they are. Yea, He is
not
only Great, but a Great Saint besides, known far and wide as Saint Edward
the Great.

Maybe you were great at one point... but now you are TOO OLD AND

MENTALLY CONFUSED to be of any use to humanity.

You can't even find your own place among the CONSERVATIVES who stand

for healthcare reform and bike facilities.

Try "INDEPENDENT" the next time you are thinking of political ideologies.

I URGE YOU to die for the REVOLUTION and get it over with.

Tom Keats is MENTALLY RETARDED and we'll take good care of him here.

The only retard here is you! But as dumb as you are, I believe you would
profit from a class in composition. Not every sentence rates being a
paragraph. Try putting several sentences together into a single paragraph,
thereby expressing a COMPLETE thought - if you are capable of it.

Old August 22nd 09, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Phil W Lee wrote:
"Edward Dolan" considered Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:57:16
-0500 the perfect time to write:

By the way, why are women wearing pants? Dresses down to the ankles only
becomes them. Also, women should always wear something on their heads whilst
in church. After all, God and the Spanish Inquistion have rules for all of
us.

Maybe they weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition?
[...]

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Celebrity culture is an opposite of community, informing us
Old August 22nd 09, 03:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Phil W Lee wrote:
"Edward Dolan" considered Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:57:16
-0500 the perfect time to write:

By the way, why are women wearing pants? Dresses down to the ankles only
becomes them. Also, women should always wear something on their heads
whilst in church. After all, God and the Spanish Inquistion have rules
for all of us.

Maybe they weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition?
[...]

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

All this levity in connection with the Spanish Inquisition is dangerously
misplaced. The Spanish Inquisition exists and is not to be fooled with if
you value your immortal soul.

Actually it does not care much about your morals (behavior), no matter how
swinish, but it does care about your beliefs. There is no punishment too
dire for heretics. The Spanish Inquisition will put you to death in order to
save you. Yea, there is no greater institution ever invented by the mind of
man.

Only Saint Edward the Great is above the Spanish Inquisition and He is even
holier than it. The Grand Inquisitor can't hold a candle to Saint Edward the
Great. Woe to anyone who falls under the purview of Saint Edward the Great.

May peace be upon you!

Old August 22nd 09, 02:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
ComandanteBanana

On Aug 21, 8:38 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Phil W Lee" phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote in messagenews:mmbu855et1ted1jrafedbtb9lisssae5mn@4ax .com...

"Edward Dolan" considered Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:57:16
-0500 the perfect time to write:

By the way, why are women wearing pants? Dresses down to the ankles only
becomes them. Also, women should always wear something on their heads
whilst
in church. After all, God and the Spanish Inquistion have rules for all of
us.

Maybe they weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition?

Although I can't help thinking that this is more appropriate in this
group:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxfzm9dfqBw

Apparently, there is someone else besides Tom Sherman who thinks Monty
Python was funny. English humor goes right under my feet and I can never
make head nor tail of it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Are you funny? I thought you didn't have a sense of humor besides
considering yourself "great."
Old August 22nd 09, 03:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
ComandanteBanana

On Aug 21, 10:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in ...

Old August 22nd 09, 03:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
ComandanteBanana

On Aug 21, 8:50*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Great Ed, I know you don't get British humor (or possibly ANY
other humor), but do you wear red by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjm...eature=related
Old August 22nd 09, 06:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Phil W Lee wrote:
[...]

Well, that's where I get off the bus. Carry on.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old August 22nd 09, 07:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in
message ...
Phil W Lee wrote:
[...]

Who new that riding Madison Metro was evil? (Although I did have my
suspicions.)

Old August 22nd 09, 08:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Andrew Muzi wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in
message ...
Phil W Lee wrote:
[...]

Who [k]new that riding Madison Metro was evil? (Although I did have my
suspicions.)

Arrrgh *knew*
(I blame the large tabby [1] that was interfering with my typing).

[1]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/3602240682/sizes/l/in/set-72157619269876565/.