More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 3rd 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

Default More dumb**** liberals...

On 8/2/08 3:37 PM, in article
, "Howard Kveck"
wrote:

In article , ST
wrote:

On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article
,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment* that
they were
protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction too subtle for you? And
by the
way, since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?

Equipment is an inanimate object assbag! They protest people performing
their job. According to you no military action protects your life. How do
you know what was kept from happening here?

Old August 3rd 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 8/2/08 4:05 PM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article
,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree!

No, I'm trying to understand your issue. All the story says is that
people are protesting. There's nothing here about anything illegal
happening. It does mention 1 arrest, but the story doesn't say what that
was about.

Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience

It's not illegal to protest. Do you believe it SHOULD be?

and destruction of public property

Not one word of that story hints that happened.

and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

I see. You're making stuff up. OK, but you're not being very creative.
Say that they attacked the truck, stole some machine guns and killed
some military people and defiled the corpses. It's a better story that way.

Did you read the text?? Arrests!
Did you watch the video? Police having to fight with protesters!

Old August 3rd 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ron Ruff

Tom Kunich wrote:
"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"

When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in subways?
Buses?

When was the last time an Iraqi did any of these things... ?

My rating of US foreign policy is negative on a scale of 1 to 10...
with 1 being the worst I would expect of a freedom-loving democratic
republic that had the opportunity, being the only superpower, to be an
example for the rest of the world. We totally blew it...

We have troops stationed in over a hundred countries and our military
budget is more than the rest of the world combined. We overthrow
governments (even democratic ones) when they do not behave in our
corporate interests, and support oppressive dictatorships when they
do. If you really wonder why they hate us...

Old August 3rd 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Ron Ruff" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"

When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in subways?
Buses?

When was the last time an Iraqi did any of these things... ?

I understand that you aren't able to make the connection. Given enough time
you might grow smart enough to figure it out.

My rating of US foreign policy is negative on a scale of 1 to 10...
with 1 being the worst I would expect of a freedom-loving democratic
republic that had the opportunity, being the only superpower, to be an
example for the rest of the world. We totally blew it...

Unless you have some sort of idea what was going on in the middle east. But
then that would be expecting you to actually be interested in something
other than playing with yourself.

We have troops stationed in over a hundred countries and our military
budget is more than the rest of the world combined. We overthrow
governments (even democratic ones) when they do not behave in our
corporate interests, and support oppressive dictatorships when they
do. If you really wonder why they hate us...

Which democratic government was it that we overthrew because of corporate
interests again?

Old August 3rd 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"ST" wrote in message
On 8/2/08 3:33 PM, in article

Those are NOT "Right Wing" extremists!
They are RELIGIOUS extremists, you know....just the Islamic extremists.

Talking to that moron is like talking to one of those clown toys with the
built in 8 answers. Don't bother because you already know all 8 answers he
gives.

Old August 3rd 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST
wrote:

Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment*
that they were protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction
too subtle for you? And by the way, since when is the war in Iraq
about protecting our lives?

People ARE equipment.

"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"

When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in
subways? Buses?

It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have discerned
that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for 30 years until
we fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

If everything you say is true then we STILL shouldn't outlaw protests.
The right to speak out against government policy is essential to the US
being the US. If those doing the speaking are wrong, they will be in the
minority.
Old August 3rd 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 4:05 PM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article
,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
[...]

One (1) arrest. What for? They didn't say. In the middle of the night,
one of the protesters had to go pee, so he went behind a bush. The
Police busted him for indecent exposure. Or maybe one grabbed a cop,
threw them to the ground and performed an illegal abortion on them.
Maybe one of the protesters smoked some dope. Which of these was it? The
report doesn't say. You can speculate that babies were eaten, but I'm
not buying it.

Did you watch the video? Police having to fight with protesters!

The video was FROM A DIFFERENT PROTEST! Last year's protest. You had to
watch and listen. You also had to understand that last year is not this
year. This year is this year.

What this report says to me is that they sent a reporter out to cover a
story. The reporter found nothing. So they speculated about maybe why
nothing much was happening and showed clips from the previous year to
show why one might reasonably have expected to have found something.
Since it was a slow news night, they used the "Huh, nothing much going
on" story as filler.

Nobody humiliated anyone. The fight they showed was a re-run from a
previous year. You're just wound up over nothing.
Old August 3rd 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in
message . ..
Tom Kunich wrote:

It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have discerned
that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for 30 years until
we fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

If everything you say is true then we STILL shouldn't outlaw protests. The
right to speak out against government policy is essential to the US being
the US. If those doing the speaking are wrong, they will be in the
minority.

What part of the conversation said anything about outlawing protests? I like
it when these protestors speak their minds. Usually it demonstrates that
they don't have any.

Old August 3rd 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 8/2/08 8:03 PM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 4:05 PM, in article
,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article
,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
[...]

Who cares what the ****in date is assbag!! It is a REAL video! Multiple
arrests!

Did you read this statement??

Tacoma police lined the route, even cutting-off roads leading into the port.

Still, the small group had a message.

"We want to stop this cycle, anytime there is militarism in our community,"
said Jeff Berryhill.

Sounds just like the wacko SF crowd doesn't it? They want NOTHING to do with
anything involving military at all!