More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 3rd 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

Default More dumb**** liberals...

On 8/2/08 9:06 PM, in article
, "Kurgan
Gringioni" wrote:

On Aug 2, 2:48*pm, ST wrote:

Cowards? Sorry assbag I do not sit here all day and read all these ****in
posts from you hermits.

Dear Fat Steve -

It's cool to flame your fellow usenet participants for being nerds
only if you include lump yourself in with them. Otherwise, you're just
being a hypocrite and your "friends" here will remain singular.

you're welcome,

K. Gringioni.

I have no friends here Fairy Assbag..

Old August 3rd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Andre wrote:

On Aug 2, 9:40*am, ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 6:21 AM, in article
, "Andre"

wrote:
On Aug 1, 10:27*pm, ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincen...ecution-of-geo...
427.html

Damn you guys are idiots..............

Not only are you the idiot, but you're a double idiot for not knowing
you're an idiot.

You know, if someone's an idiot and knows they're an idiot, it almost makes them
smart. That isn't the case here, on either count.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 3rd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:27:57 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

Speaking of wusses, S--T and Kuntitch are a pair of them. You cowards
remind me of "W"uss sitting on his ass on 9/11. I get in your faces
and you look the other way. No balls, just like your cowardly
president.

The funny thing about this clown is that I have blocked him a long time ago.
Let him fume all he wants since I see none of it unless someone answers the
clown.

Paul: I imagine you're as amused as I am the Kunich uses a killfile on people like
you or me. He always talks about other people showing a "lack of manhood" but he will
comment on things people he has killfiled say but then can't read their replies to
him - that seems to indicate a certain lack of character. On the other hand, it does
save one the effort of having to respond to all of his monotonously predictable
drivel. So there are pluses.

Old August 3rd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"ST" wrote in message
On 8/2/08 3:33 PM, in article

Those are NOT "Right Wing" extremists!
They are RELIGIOUS extremists, you know....just the Islamic extremists.

Talking to that moron is like talking to one of those clown toys with the
built in 8 answers. Don't bother because you already know all 8 answers he
gives.

When it comes to you and Steve, we only needs three answers:

1) "You're wrong."

2) "You're an idiot."

3) "You're wrong *and* an idiot."

Old August 3rd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Ron Ruff" wrote in message

We have troops stationed in over a hundred countries and our military
budget is more than the rest of the world combined. We overthrow
governments (even democratic ones) when they do not behave in our
corporate interests, and support oppressive dictatorships when they
do. If you really wonder why they hate us...

Which democratic government was it that we overthrew because of corporate
interests again?

Chile, Guatemala and Iran might be a good place to start.

Old August 3rd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST
wrote:

Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment*
that they were protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction too
subtle for you? And by the way, since when is the war in Iraq about
protecting our lives?

People ARE equipment.

"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"

When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in subways?
Buses?

It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have discerned
that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for 30 years until we
fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

So, Tom, let us know again: what *specific evidence* is there that Iraq had
anything to do with flying planes into buildings in the US? Bombing a subway? Or a
bus?

Remember, I asked for *specific evidence" on this. Not ridiculous conjecture. Or
do you think that the US attacking any old country was enough to scare the
"terrorists" into not attacking the US? Had it not occurred to you in all your
learned glory that the "terrorists" don't have to come here to attack US interests
when they have been provided plenty of targets in easy reach in Iraq?

In all honesty, Tom, you have all the moral and intellectual honesty of a cancer
cell, which is to say, none at all. You get a lot of grief in here but you earn
*every single bit* of it because of your constant attacks on the intelligence of
those who disagree with you and your ideology. You're wrong about more things in a
day than most others are in a year.

Posted under this header just so you'll see it.

Old August 3rd 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Aug 2, 9:05*pm, ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 9:06 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:48*pm, ST wrote:

Cowards? Sorry assbag I do not sit here all day and read all these ****in
posts from you hermits.

Dear Fat Steve -

It's cool to flame your fellow usenet participants for being nerds
only if you include lump yourself in with them. Otherwise, you're just
being a hypocrite and your "friends" here will remain singular.

you're welcome,

K. Gringioni.

I have no friends here Fairy Assbag..

Dumbass -