Race results will no longer be decided by who has the smoothest balls

Old April 1st 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Race results will no longer be decided by who has the smoothest balls

Pedophile junior coaches all over the world are disappointed as ever.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...r-bikes_166293

Old April 1st 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Apr 1, 9:55*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Pedophile junior coaches all over the world are disappointed as ever.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ions-uci-sets-...

Yeah, I saw that. That's been Spartacus' real Gruber - his low
friction mount.

Old April 1st 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| On Apr 1, 9:55*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
| Pedophile junior coaches all over the world are disappointed as ever.
|
| http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ions-uci-sets-...

| Yeah, I saw that. That's been Spartacus' real Gruber - his low
| friction mount.

Phat McQuaid was peed up against a wall on Saturday Night and Hatched
out by the Sun on Sunday Morning a couple of Centuries too late

He would have made a perfect GruppenFuhrer for the Luddites

Progress, innovation, invention and ingenuity are to be lauded, except
perhaps when there are potential deleterious effects, cf. Obrees flying
Bedstead, and not ruled and legislated against.

But proscribing potentially useful and performance enhancing design
changes is both ridiculous and reactionary, especially when the Sport is
under seige. (Doping Industry - just ask Brian Lafferty)

Cycling, being a motion dependent sport, prefers to move forward, and
the higher the velocity, the better.

Would you still like to be reaching down, grabbing your chain and
manually transferring it to the other Clanger?

Not Davey. He was ecstatic when Huret, Campagnolo and several other top
grade manufacturers bolted a device to the seat tube that accomplished
the change with nothing worse than a few moments of a grinding noise.

The whole hullaballoo is even a possible "Bell Ringer" designed to
attract sponsorship and/or outright bribes from interested
manufacturers.

Send Phat McQuaid back to the Land of Brian Boru, a Patriot who, once
having been given (a modicum) of HomeRule after fighting the British
Imperialists for around 800 years, would not soon thereafter have
relinquished it with scarcely a whimper to unelected Bureaucrats in
Brussel and Strasbourg where the EU parasites Lurk in their Lairs
spending the EU citizens' tax money with gay abandon, much to the
delight of the Restauranteurs, Merchants and Ladies of the Night (or
afternoon when the conference gets Boring) whilst dreaming up yet more
diabolical schemes to screw the EU Citizens over.

And let him Dig Peat or Shovel Manure to pay off the Mountainous debt of
around $4,000 Euros per citizen of the Emerald Isle foisted upon the
Long Suffering Irish by the Criminal New World Order Bankers-Bandits.

There was a Silver Lining to the Dark Storm Cloud hanging over the
Emeral Isle though:

One great irony amid all this debt and despair is the great wealth
recently discovered in the gas fields off the west coast of Ireland. The
Corrib gas field alone is reckoned to be worth well over Euro420 billion,
enough to pay off all of Ireland¡¯s debts and make the country vastly
rich. According to the Petroleum Affairs Division there is even more gas
and oil off the west coast, perhaps as much as 13 trillion euro or
beyond, enough to make millionaires of every man, woman, and child in
Ireland.

But what did the Traitorous Irish Government do with this Euro420 billion
windfall from the Corrib field? They gave it away to Royal Dutch Shell
for nothing. Yes, NOTHING! In an incredible move, the government cut the
State¡¯s share from 50 pct to zero on all its offshore oil and gas and
abolished all royalties.

Why would they do such a crazy thing?

http://usera.ImageCave.com/daveycroc...tmeter.gif.jpg

But on a Brighter note for Patriots, It seems that Austria has had
enough of the Turkish Bull****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ61K04Sbo

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Old April 1st 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

Dude it's just an April fools joke - relax
Old April 2nd 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Apr 1, 6:55*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Pedophile junior coaches all over the world are disappointed as ever.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ions-uci-sets-...

IMO, this is retarded. I wonder if the UCI and FIA hold joint think-
tank meetings.
Old April 2nd 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Old April 2nd 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_14_]

On 4/1/2011 5:31 PM, Brad Anders wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:42 pm, Anton wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:25 pm, Davey wrote:

> [...]

Corrib gas field alone is reckoned to be worth well over Euro420 billion,
enough to pay off all of Ireland¡¯s debts and make the country vastly
rich. According to the Petroleum Affairs Division there is even more gas
and oil off the west coast, perhaps as much as 13 trillion euro or
beyond, enough to make millionaires of every man, woman, and child in
Ireland.

But what did the Traitorous Irish Government do with this Euro420 billion
windfall from the Corrib field? They gave it away to Royal Dutch Shell
for nothing. Yes, NOTHING! In an incredible move, the government cut the
State¡¯s share from 50 pct to zero on all its offshore oil and gas and
abolished all royalties.

Why would they do such a crazy thing?

http://usera.ImageCave.com/daveycroc...tmeter.gif.jpg

But on a Brighter note for Patriots, It seems that Austria has had

Dude it's just an April fools joke - relax- Hide quoted text -

****, got me.

You must not have read it all. I was thinking "probably April fools"
until I hit the last line.
Old April 2nd 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

Pedophile junior coaches all over the world are disappointed as ever.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...r-bikes_166293

Over egged the custard.

--
Michael Press
Old April 2nd 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

http://usera.ImageCave.com/daveycroc...tmeter.gif.jpg

It's a gif _and_ a jpeg.

--
Old Fritz
Old April 2nd 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Apr 1, 7:31*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
> [...]

for nothing. Yes, NOTHING! In an incredible move, the government cut the
State¡¯s share from 50 pct to zero on all its offshore oil and gas and
abolished all royalties.

Why would they do such a crazy thing?

http://usera.ImageCave.com/daveycroc...tmeter.gif.jpg

But on a Brighter note for Patriots, It seems that Austria has had
enough of the Turkish Bull****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ61K04Sbo

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

Dude it's just an April fools joke - relax- Hide quoted text -

Well, they get everybody, sooner or later.
People forget what the **** day it is, you know? No matter how smart
they are or how much they know...

(I could nyah-nyah but I won't, pending the next installment)

I really enjoyed one of the spoofs where they found a bicycle wheel
buried under the cobbles, carbon-dated back to 1987.
Hope Skibby saw that one and has enough distance to get a laugh.
Note the cop risking himself to try to get the asshole at the wheel to
stop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j03obuRAHiM

Doesn't look like the chasers were even close, for all that Skibby was
tiring.
On to tomorrow!
--D-y