OT: Tommy on Sat photos. Facebook hiding my entries

Old February 7th 21, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default OT: Tommy on Sat photos. Facebook hiding my entries

On 2/7/2021 5:12 PM, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 10:30:43 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 10:10:13 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 3:44:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 7:42:03 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 12:15:15 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

I told you before but you seem to have your dementia in high gear - in 1965 I had been in the
Air Force for 3 years. What would be interesting to know is why you think that it would take a
sergeant to lead any platoon in battle. Or any Chief Master Sergeant to lead anyone to repair
anything? I would be really interested in knowing how you could see any bombers dropping
bombs in Ben Cat since the AFB you mentioned was a fighter base and was on the coast 200
miles away from Saigon where Ben Cat was. You didn't say that you worked on fighters. Why was that?

What ever are you going on about? "lead any platoon in battle"? And
here you have been telling us all about your Air Force experiences and
now suddenly you are using Army terms. Tommy there just aren't any
platoons in the Air Force, and "lead in battle" you got to be right
out of it.
Remember the movie Airplane? During the flashback scenes, Ted (played by Rob Hayes) states he was in the Air Force, wears a Navy uniform, and recovers in an Army hospital. I'll bet tommy knows how to speak Jive!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339...ref_=tt_trv_qu

But even when you try you get it wrong. A U.S. Army Platoon is led by
a lieutenant, the most infamous of course is Lt. Calley, a platoon
leader in Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry, 11th Infantry
Brigade (Light) of the 23rd (Americal) Division .
C'mon John, you know better than that....I'm sure Tommy can confirm, beyond the shadow of a doubt, with the _MOST_ reliable and vettable sources and references, that Calley was framed by a deep state liberal democrat conspiracy. He'll probably even be able to show it was directed by the Clintons, with a direct line to jewish space lasers starting the california wild fires!.
This from a supposed man with a lady's name. No wonder you've spent your life as a loser, people spend all of their time laughing at you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbKBN...DXWoM5NInIlNj4

A Bitch Ute? What's that some sort of female Indian? At least a
"bitch" is a female dog and a "Ute is some sort of American Indian, or
I suppose to be politically correct a "Native American".

Whazat Tommy, have you had a sex change operation and been adopted by
some Indian tribe?

uh, that's a 'chute' for downloading 'bits' actually.

Youtube pulled the videos about four hours after they first
went up.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 8th 21, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

Appropriately so with the pending claims by Smartmatic and Dominion. But the video is still available. I watched portions of it -- and will never get that time back.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 8th 21, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:53:17 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 4:42:03 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 12:15:15 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 4:14:08 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:40:26 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:29:36 AM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 14:36:13 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 4:28:27 p.m. UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 10:40:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

I think that the bombing computer could be set to operate the Norden
bomb site but I looked through it on a bomb run and the crosshairs
covered the target area even at that altitude so at high altitude it
must have been useless.
A bit of history on the Norden bombsight.
https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/2016/07/21/the-norden-bombsight-was-it-truly-accurate-beyond-belief/
The article largely agrees with you assessment of the bombsight, but
includes a comment which suggests that everyone knew about the
crosshairs problem:
"Success meant hitting objects that are too small to see
from the planned bombing altitude of 20,000 feet."

The problem of covering the target with the sight crosshairs is common
to all firearms, which is why some sights have a hole at dead center:
https://previews.123rf.com/images/breeze09/breeze091009/breeze09100900153/7789125-kind-on-the-sky-through-a-machine-gun-sight.jpg

First he tells us he was able to look out the open bomb bays of a B-52 bomber.
Now he's telling us he was allowed to look through a bomb sight DURING
A BOMB RUN! (all caps added for emphasis)

I smell a huge pile of El Toro Poo Poo there.

When were you ever in a B52? Obviously with your vast knowledge of reality you are going to tell us all about it. When you don't have even a passing idea of how the bombing system works, why are you saying anything? Shouldn't you go back to showing everyone what a egotistical piece of crap you are? That if I complain about the cost of a steak here going at $27 lb it would never in your life occur to you that I was talking about what it was costing people that are working 12 hours a day who cannot pay their rent and eat at the same time. I cannot think of a single person on this group that disgusts me more than you and John.

John who has now, suddenly, been somehow near the DMZ when Air Force people wouldn't be anywhere near the front lines, Sure, the Air Force is going have long smooth runways and unarmed people with large amounts of volatile liquids and explosives right where the NVA could walk up and take it. After John has said this it is pretty plain that he probably was never in the Air Force at all. Also his comments of "apprentice". In the Air Force you had to be able to maintain your systems almost immediately. They would monitor you for a maybe a month and then teams of two people would be assigned from there on out. A3C would be given full responsibility and other teams would be two E5's or E6's and have EXACTLY the same responsibilities. How is it that John claims to have been in the Air Force and not know that since EVEN THE MECHANICS and the MUNITONS MAINTENANCE PEOPLE (who might be loading nuclear weapons) were exactly the same. So what we have is a man that is talking about
"apprentices" after he claimed to have been a crew chief who would have watched the people and their ranks.
Tommy, I hate to tell you but the first ever B-52 raid on Vietnam, was
at Ben Cat South Vietnam on 8 June 1965, with 30 bombers of the 9th
and 441st Bombardment Squadrons. This was the mission where two B-52's
flew into each other while stooging around waiting for refueling.

You are correct, the term "apprentice" is not used in the Air Force,
however they do use skill codes and I merely translated your "3 level"
skill code into a term that might be familiar to a civilian.

You description of an E3 being given full responsibility sounds rather
strange. In fact in the 20 years I spent in the Air force I don't
believe I ever saw a E3 - Buck Sergeant - a Journeyman in civilian
jargon, ever given full responsibility. I have seen them as temporary
shop chiefs though. In fact when I arrived at Nha Trang Air Base there
was a staff sergeant in charge of the shop as the tech sergeant
supervisor had developed some exotic tropical disease and had been
evacuated to the Philippines. When I cleared in the Maintenance
Supervisor says, Damn! Are we glade to see you!

In a normal squadron a E5 - Tech Sergeant and E6 - Master Sergeant
would be a shop or section supervisor and a team of E5 and/or E6 would
be almost unimaginable. If for no other reason then they were pretty
thin on the ground. As an example, the normal "Fabrication Branch",
i.e. the Machine, welding and sheet metal shops, with maybe 30 people,
might have one, maybe one Master Sergeant and three shops chief's
would likely be Tech Sergeants.

You know Tommy, the more you talk the stranger you sound.

I am rather curious John Since you imply that you were stationed at Na Trang which is on the eastern coast on the Pacific Ocean and that is 200 miles of more from where the B52 bombing raid was and with a mountain range or at least hills in between and with the curvature of the Earth. Exactly how did you see these B52's dropping bombs?
I told you Tommy I saw airplanes dropping bombs on the hills to the
west of the air base and we were told (by management) that they were
B-52's. But did you that the first B-52 raids in S. Vietnam took place
in 1965. Were you even in the A.F. then?

I don't know what Air Force you were in but in ours, shops were run by E8's and E9's and EVERYONE else was a grunt. We had an E5 and an E6 that did all of the shop work that repaired the components we pulled from the bombers but otherwise everyone else was repair teams of 2 and they were almost always one senior and one junior such as Hembree and Harbin who always worked together on the day shift and were an E5 and an E6 and had worked together since they were E2's. I had an E4 that worked with me. Not some but ALL of the shops in the electronic maintenance squadron were this way. Tell me, do you suppose that everything was suppose to come to a screeching halt if something happened to even the shop Chief Master Sergeant?

I think that you are as the Bar Girls used to say "a bull **** boy".
Or worked in an Air force that I never saw in my 20 years service.

In "my air force" a Senor or Chief Master Sergeant (E8 , e9) would
have been a Branch Chief, i.e. the boss of a complete work division,
not a lowly "shop chief". And your claim that Tech and Master
Sergeants (e5, e6) were hands on maintenance people certainly sounds
like more of your brown stuff. Or do you mean that after, probably 15
years of service your electronics sergeants couldn't be trusted as
supervisors and were relegated to getting their hands dirty.
Just like in the Army you weren't an apprentice soldier, you were expected to fight like anyone else and the only reason there was ranks was to maintain a chain of command. The more you write the worse you look. Or is it just your dementia getting in the way of your memory of the world around you?
Whatever are you going on about? The Army? And here I thought that you
were claiming to have been in the Air Force and now you blossom out
with all this knowledge of the Army. Ooooh Tommy! You know everything,
don't you?

(truly the Bull **** Boy)

I suggest you shut up while you look like a total ass already.

[...]

As for Nha Trang being a "fighter base" once again you got it wrong.
There were a number of units based at the Nha Trang Base when I was
there, the armed C-47's, or DC-3's if you would, sometimes called
"puff the magic dragon's, a squadron of Psy War airplanes, a bunch of
C-123's with no markings some of which had what looked like big long
antennas on their noses, one squadron of helicopters and that's about
it. No USAF fighter airplanes at all although there was a squadron of
Vietnam single engine airplanes on their side of the field but I don't
know that they did.

As for Ben Cat, I said that the first B-52 raids were over Ben Cat,
not that I saw any bombing at Ben Cat. You got it wrong again.
As I know your attention span is rather limited I'll repeat that, "I
saw aircraft dropping bombs to the west of Nha Trang Air Base and was
told that they were B-52's".

In January 1966 the A-1 equipped 602nd Air Commando Squadron moved to Nha Trang from Bien Hoa Air Base.

I don't remember them and I'm nearly positive that we never did any
maintenance on A-1's. I did look up the history of the unit which, as
you said moved to Nha Trang in early 1966 and then later the same year
moved to Udorn A.B. in Thailand. I can only assume that they may have
been those single engine planes parked on the other side of the air
base.

Propeller ground support fighters to you are not fighters These aircraft carried very large loads as ground support fighter bombers.

Errr... Tommy! You are the one who designated Nha Trang as a "fighter
base"
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 8th 21, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, you may be surprised that I agree. Machines are
probably a dead end. Unknowable given the missing servers,
logs and so on.

Judge's order?
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ounties-441342

What judge's order?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/powell...r_3599859.html

Aside from machines, the many statutory violations are clear
but no one (hey, that's you, John Roberts) seems to give a
damn. In the next County over, the County Clerk advertised
illegal voting in public parks and then, when a judge
ordered such ballots sequestered, held a press conference
bragging about mixing those in. One of many examples.

Old February 8th 21, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 18:45:22 -0600, AMuzi scribed:

On 2/7/2021 6:02 PM, jbeattie wrote:

Appropriately so with the pending claims by Smartmatic and Dominion.
But the video is still available. I watched portions of it -- and will
never get that time back.

-- Jay Beattie.

Yeah, you may be surprised that I agree. Machines are probably a dead
end. Unknowable given the missing servers,
logs and so on.

Judge's order?
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ting-machines-

georgia-counties-441342

What judge's order?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/powell...-removed-from-

fulton-county-while-lawyers-sought-restraining-order_3599859.html

Aside from machines, the many statutory violations are clear but no one
(hey, that's you, John Roberts) seems to give a damn. In the next County
over, the County Clerk advertised illegal voting in public parks and
then, when a judge ordered such ballots sequestered, held a press
conference bragging about mixing those in. One of many examples.

Did any of these 'judges' have any authority to make these orders?
The repeated reasons given for rejecting many claims were that the
claimant had not taken the claim to the proper legally constituted
authority to examine the claim.

How much do you want to bet that all those 'county clerks' followed the
letter of the law? The reporting I've read says that the people seeking
to stop the vote were actually trying to change the legally defined
procedures.

Last thing I knew, the $1,000,000 dollars is still up for grabs and all
there has been is hot air after hot air from idiots.
Old February 8th 21, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 01:02:23 -0000 (UTC), News 2021
wrote:

[...]

I believe that the Wisconsin state law requires a claimant must
provide actual proof of an illegality. Thus the court will not hear a
claim that "I just know that them there Devils done did that".
I note that the news here always uses the term "alleged" right up
until the court rules the bloke guilty to avoid any defamation suits.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 8th 21, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

I know a guy who saw a guy who heard another guy say he voted twice for Trump. What does the Epoch times story say? I'm not going to give it my email address or waste my time typing in a fake one.

And yes, it's a giant conspiracy:

MINUTE TEXT: Defendants' motions are GRANTED. TRO is DISSOLVED. Case is
DISMISSED. Clerk shall close the case.
HEARING STATUS: Hearing Concluded

Reading the actual docket is enlightening, particularly since there were a hundred or so pages of expert reports from real experts saying that the My Pillow experts were full of ****. The motion to dismiss has some quotable quote as does the motion to exclude the testimony of the so-called experts.. This is the intro :

In an attempt to support their claims of a multi-national conspiracy to rig the
results of the presidential election for President-Elect Joseph R. Biden, Jr.—which
Plaintiffs allege was accomplished by methods ranging from “ballot stuffing” at
voting machines via a hidden software algorithm to illegally processing tens of
thousands of absentee ballots—Plaintiffs have filed multiple “expert” declarations
and reports. But the individuals put forward by Plaintiffs as “experts” are wildly
unqualified. For example, a former Trump staffer who has publicly stated that he is
working hand in glove with the Trump campaign to get the election overturned and
delivered to the President purports to offer a statistical analysis of election data
despite having had no relevant training, skill, or experience. Others’ grounding in
their claimed areas of expertise is equally suspect. The analyses they offer rely on
patently incomplete or faulty data. Over and over, the reports fail to disclose the
methods employed by their authors, error rates, or even how underlying data was
obtained. Where their methodology is discernable, Plaintiffs’ “experts” regularly
use methods that are not at all standard or trusted in the relevant field, and draw
conclusions that are nothing more than speculation.

Plaintiffs attempt to use these unreliable reports written by unqualified
individuals to seek extraordinary relief, including an order de-certifying the
November 2020 election results and a declaration that Georgia’s electoral college
votes will be awarded to President Trump despite Georgia voters’ clear decision
choosing President-Elect Biden. None of these reports supports this relief, and none
is sufficient to pass the Daubert standard for admissibility. All should be excluded

(footnote omitted)

The motion goes on to say why they should be excluded under the usual Daubert analysis. The case was dismissed before there was a ruling. The looney duo Sidney Powell and Lin Wood appealed -- and then voluntarily dismissed. Fight the power! I think the kids who sued to stop global warming did a better job. This is a dismal clown show of Q rejects.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 8th 21, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

So you agree with me that the voting machine argument is a
dead letter. Thanks.

Old February 8th 21, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

Yes, although Lin and Sidney emptied the entire clown car of vote fraud theories, including plain old ballot box stuffing based on the number of ballots sent out and returned. This is the intro from Kemp's motion to dismiss:

Plaintiffs, a group of disappointed Republican presidential electors, filed a
Complaint alleging widespread fraud in the November general election in Georgia,
weaving an unsupported tale of “ballot stuffing,” the switching of votes by an
“algorithm” uploaded to the state’s electronic voting equipment that switched votes
from President Trump to Joe Biden, hacking by foreign actors from Iran and China,
and other nefarious acts by unnamed actors. Plaintiffs did not bring this election
challenge in state court as provided by Georgia’s Election Code. Instead, they ask
this Court to change the election outcome by judicial fiat and order the Governor,
the Secretary, and the State Election Board to “de-certify” the results of the election
and replace the presidential electors for Joe Biden (who were selected by a majority
of Georgia voters by popular vote as provided by state law) with presidential electors
for President Trump. Their claims would be extraordinary if true, but they are not.
Much like the mythological “kraken” monster1
after which Plaintiffs have named
this lawsuit, their claims of election fraud and malfeasance belong more to the
kraken’s realm of mythos than they do to reality.

1
A “kraken” is a mythical sea monster appearing in Scandinavian folklore, being
“closely linked to sailors’ ability to tell tall tales.” See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken.
Case 1:20-cv-04809-TCB Document 63-1 Filed 12/05/20 Page 4 of 53
2
The truth is that the 2020 general election was, according to the federal agency
tasked with overseeing election security, “the most secure in history.” (See Exhibit
B.)2
Cybersecurity experts have determined that there is “no evidence that any
voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way
compromised.” (Id.) The accuracy of the presidential election results has been
confirmed through at least (1) the statewide risk-limiting audit; (2) a hand recount;
and (3) independent testing, which has confirmed that the security of the state’s
electronic voting equipment was not compromised

The Kraken was released! Cough, cough . . . gak [Kraken falls over].

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 8th 21, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

I am Appalled! Appalled I say! Are you telling us that the courts of
this fair nation Do NOT accept Facebook and Youtube as proof positive
of malfeasance? Unbelievable! Whatever is the world coming to?
--
Cheers,

John B.