"Junior" Fatties??

Old July 25th 05, 03:52 PM
nancy1

Bill C wrote:
Me wrote:
On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
, "Bill C"
wrote:

Me wrote:
http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg
Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
Bill C

It is from Junior Natz this year!

That's really sad.

It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
knowing what has come before and what the personal situation is. I'd
say, "Go for it."

N.

Old July 25th 05, 04:28 PM
Hunter

I'm starting to hope that these kids find you guys and crush you all to
death.

Old July 25th 05, 05:38 PM
RonSonic

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:54:14 GMT, "steve" wrote:

On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH blindly
formulated
the following incoherence:

And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

Sure you get a great draft off him, but damn you gotta go a long way to get
around for the finish.

Ron

Old July 25th 05, 06:56 PM
William Asher

Hunter wrote:

I'm starting to hope that these kids find you guys and crush you all to
death.

On the other hand it is kinda refreshing to hear a group of grown men make
fun of an overweight kid riding a bicycle.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 25th 05, 07:01 PM
Bill C

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
SH wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:59:48 GMT, Me wrote:

http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4932tn.jpg

Dumbass -

Jesus Christ. That kid sorta looks like Fat Steve.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Wonder if the kid's into tubas?
Bill C

Old July 25th 05, 07:04 PM
chester

It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
knowing

exactly and exactly
Old July 25th 05, 07:05 PM
Hunter

And pimping their kids on the net.

Old July 25th 05, 08:53 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

Bill C wrote:

Me wrote:

On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
.com, "Bill C"
wrote:

Me wrote:

http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
Bill C

It is from Junior Natz this year!

That's really sad.
http://www.northamptoncyclingclub.org/images/podium.jpg
That's my daugter on the top right, and son in second. The other
person on top is Alessio Barres who is going to be a real name someday.
Bill C

Look like nice kids. I should ship my daughter out so you can whip her
ass into shape.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old July 25th 05, 10:11 PM
Kwai Chang Caine

Good post - took the words right out of my mouth....

Old July 25th 05, 10:47 PM
Jim Martin

Me wrote:
http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

Sorta reminds me of San Diego rider John Waite (aka John overWaite) from
the late 80s. He got seriously obese as the result of some kind of
illness but could still ride 11.4 for 200m. Must have really gotten a
lot out of the dive down the banking ;-)