We ain't got no ASS. We got NADA.

Old February 13th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,ba.bicycles
Jym Dyer

Default We ain't got no ASS. We got NADA.

=v= In Chicago, the biking/Critical Mass community has made
it an annual tradition to oppose the annual auto show with
something called the Auto Show Shutdown:

http://autoshowshutdown.org/

=v= Meanwhile, in San Francisco, the National Automobile
Dealers Association is featuring Jay Leno because he likes
cars so gol-durned much. Featured topic: how dealers
need to sell lots and lots and lots of cars in preparation
for the mind-bogglingly-high 35MPG fuel economy standard
proposed for the year 2020.
_Jym_
Old February 13th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc, ba.bicycles
Dan

On Feb 13, 8:07*am, Jym Dyer wrote:
=v= In Chicago, the biking/Critical Mass community has made
it an annual tradition to oppose the annual auto show with
something called the Auto Show Shutdown:

http://autoshowshutdown.org/

=v= Meanwhile, in San Francisco, the National Automobile
Dealers Association is featuring Jay Leno because he likes
cars so gol-durned much. *Featured topic: *how dealers
need to sell lots and lots and lots of cars in preparation
for the mind-bogglingly-high 35MPG fuel economy standard
proposed for the year 2020.
* * _Jym_

I like the cartoons about cars causing road rage and gridlock. It
seems to me that critical mass events are designed to create road rage
and gridlock.
Old February 14th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,ba.bicycles
Jym Dyer

It seems to me that critical mass events are designed to
create road rage and gridlock.

=v= Nope, they are not. Nor, according to traffic experts, do
they succeed at doing that. This doesn't stop shortsighted
traffic "reporters" from making such claims, though.
_Jym_

!Macht Nada Video! unifreak7 Unicycling 44 June 14th 06 12:26 AM
macht nada out! manon1wheel Unicycling 3 May 23rd 06 05:35 PM
!Macht Nada Video! maxisback Unicycling 0 May 22nd 06 01:41 AM
Shaun's Macht Nada Vid Trailer unifreak7 Unicycling 28 May 10th 06 08:13 AM
Shaun's Macht Nada Vid Trailer juggle508 Unicycling 0 April 15th 06 05:02 PM