Yet again!

Old January 4th 19, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Yet again!

Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was dark. And
there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly little bicycle.
No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars driving without lights.
What a shower of utter ******s cyclists really are.
Utter scum.

Old January 4th 19, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 5:45:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was dark. And
there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly little bicycle.
No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars driving without lights.
What a shower of utter ******s cyclists really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark clothed unlit cyclists so easily.
Old January 4th 19, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 5:55:26 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 5:45:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was dark. And
there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly little bicycle.
No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars driving without lights.
What a shower of utter ******s cyclists really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

Time to wheel out.

QUOTE:
"The invisible cyclist was wearing dark green trousers, a dark blue jacket, dark red socks, dark brown shoes, a dark grey hat and he had Sennheiser earpieces in."
Old January 4th 19, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

There is street lighting around here.
How's about on your pikey council estate?

Old January 4th 19, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

There is street lighting around here.
How's about on your pikey council estate?

I moved to North Lincolnshire today.
Sold my house in Kirk Ella for £180000 and moved into a £100000 one in Bonby.
Best thing is that we have moved out of the KCOM area, the village has a WiFi network and great DAB radio signal strength.
Old January 4th 19, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

There is street lighting around here.
How's about on your pikey council estate?

I moved to North Lincolnshire today.
Sold my house in Kirk Ella for £180000 and moved into a £100000 one
in Bonby.
Best thing is that we have moved out of the KCOM area, the village
has a WiFi network and great DAB radio signal strength.

Just watch it Simon!
Bonby is a Vampire town. I seem to remember driving through the village and
there was no sign of life. All of the residents were tucked up under the
stairs where the sunlight could not reach them.
As a contractor I remember visiting a site in Galashiels, Jock land.
The manager was a Vampire, he was wearing sun block. He also gave me my
first office chair.
When I drove away, nothing on the high street moved, all filling stations
were closed, all of the shops were closed. I wanted a pack of snouts and
some diesel.
Just watch it!

Old January 4th 19, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are.
Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

There is street lighting around here.

But not paid for by you.

How's about on your pikey council estate?

I think i touched a nerve.

Old January 5th 19, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are. Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

I trust the responsible dog-walker cleaned up after himself.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old January 5th 19, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are. Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

I trust the responsible dog-walker cleaned up after himself.

I do carry poo bags, just in case. But, in eight years of walking my little
dog they have never been needed. She does not even wee in the street.
Unlike this lot of subhuman *******
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoetWCNmoOM

Old January 6th 19, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog from her three mile walk. It was
dark. And there again was the poverty ****** on his **** poor silly
little bicycle. No lights, dressed in black. I did not see any cars
driving without lights. What a shower of utter ******s cyclists
really are. Utter scum.

It's strange how easily sad lonely bigots manage to see these dark
clothed unlit cyclists so easily.

I trust the responsible dog-walker cleaned up after himself.

I do carry poo bags, just in case.

I suppose that happens to most people as they get older. Have you considered a colostomy bag?

But, in eight years of walking my little
dog they have never been needed. She does not even wee in the street.

That would explain the smell coming from your bedsit.