Another nasty holiday season on RBT

Old January 16th 19, 11:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Another nasty holiday season on RBT

Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations
Old January 16th 19, 11:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers
Old January 16th 19, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

I'd be willing to bet that I would drop you with one punch. But just to make sure I'd hit you a half dozen times before you could fall. Funny thing boxing, the reaction times are built into the muscles and you have to hold it back rather than concentrate on trying to use it.
Old January 16th 19, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:56:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

I'd be willing to bet that I would drop you with one punch. But just to make sure I'd hit you a half dozen times before you could fall. Funny thing boxing, the reaction times are built into the muscles and you have to hold it back rather than concentrate on trying to use it.

I'd REALLY like to see you try!

Cheers
Old January 16th 19, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Speak for yerself. I got completely ****ed on Hernos Old Tom Gin.
Old January 17th 19, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 7:25:47 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:56:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Cheers

I'd be willing to bet that I would drop you with one punch. But just to make sure I'd hit you a half dozen times before you could fall. Funny thing boxing, the reaction times are built into the muscles and you have to hold it back rather than concentrate on trying to use it.

I'd REALLY like to see you try!

Cheers

Any time you're in Oakland just let me know.
Old January 17th 19, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 4:04:05 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

What is this? The fifth grade?

-- Jay Beattie.

Old January 17th 19, 10:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 7:55:54 PM UTC, Tosspot wrote:
On 1/16/19 11:06 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no
for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and
undesirables.

Speak for yerself. I got completely ****ed on Hernos Old Tom Gin.

You earned your hangover. Some years ago I laid in some really good champagne, the kind that comes from the estate in a bottle with a laser-printed label, not available to the nouveau riche because they'll never discover its name until it's all gone and a few bottles appear in auctions after its best years are past, but almost every one of the medications that keep me alive have warnings against the co-consumption of alcohol... I opened a bottle for my wife and tried to pretend my soda water with a splash of summer fruits was-- well, something.

Andre Jute
Definitely not a volunteer for teetotalling
Old January 17th 19, 10:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 10:15:27 AM UTC, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:06:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables.

Andre Jute
Congratulations

So go away already!

Another worthless clown who wants to be a gatekeeper.

Andre Jute
Congenital fascists everywhere

KISS MY ASS JIMMYMAC SEND ME SOME NASTY STUFF PLEASE? YOU BET, I AM GOD ***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 727 0306 ***SEND ME SOME NASTY STUFF PLEASE? YOU BET, I AM GOD ***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 IAMGOD Recumbent Biking 0 November 18th 06 10:20 PM
TROLLING IS WHAT I DO BEST SEND ME SOME NASTY STUFF PLEASE? YOU BET, I AM GOD ***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 727 0306 ***SEND ME SOME NASTY STUFF PLEASE? YOU BET, I AM GOD ***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 561 IAMGOD Recumbent Biking 0 November 18th 06 10:19 PM
Nasty Crash for MTB darryl Australia 0 November 23rd 05 02:50 AM
Looks nasty.... Humbug Australia 4 November 7th 05 05:05 AM
Holiday in Holland = Unicycling holiday! unicycleboy Unicycling 4 March 13th 04 04:01 PM