Especially for Frank

Old October 5th 17, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Especially for Frank

How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:

Mayor of London ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM

Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM

Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques

Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts

Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils

Muslims Only No-Go Areas Across The UK

Muslim Women ... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing

Muslim Men ... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing

Muslim Families ... 6-8 children planning to go on FREE
benefits/housing and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

All this achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million
population!

..... and we (the USA) can't decide on an immigration policy???
Old October 5th 17, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...20171005151612
Old October 5th 17, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 8:18:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Gee, I really wish I was a liberal and could believe that all of this was for the good.

Of course while quoting a man who essentially SAYS that there are Muslim no-go areas, Snopes says that proves there isn't.

"This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty.... The right of self defense is the first law of natu in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible.. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction."
- St. George Tucker, Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England, 1803
Old October 6th 17, 10:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Graham

wrote in message ...

[...]

This was raised here in the UK and this is but one of the responses.

https://fullfact.org/news/muslims-uk...r-factchecked/

In our modern world who knows who or what to believe. Everyone seems to have their own agenda and will report "facts" that support it.

Graham.

---

Old October 6th 17, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 2:07:18 AM UTC-7, Graham wrote:
wrote in message ...

[...]

Graham - it's all a pack of BS anyway. But the arguments are insane - Snopes calls it all untrue by quoting a Muslim who says effectively it is true. Or - yes it's true but they're actually nice people.

Jews, Christians and Islam got together fine for more than a century save for the Crusades which was caused by Islam attempting to limit access to Jerusalem. Under the Jews today that area is free for any and everyone. When the Israelis took over Israel, very many Muslims fled to Israel because they knew they would be treated more or less fairly under the Israelis.

Yes presently they are under continuous suspicion. But in the US so are blacks even by black police and Federal law enforcement officials since blacks are involved in almost half of all violent crime despite being less than 13% of the population.

Snopes and Answers should not be used as ANY sort of reference. They are leftist in nature and like all leftist sources will lie about anything they can get away with.

Question for Frank John B.[_6_] Techniques 31 November 6th 16 10:32 PM
Let's be Frank.... Anton Berlin Racing 3 October 30th 09 01:00 AM
Where's Dr. Frank? MagillaGorilla[_3_] Racing 0 September 25th 08 09:35 PM
Dr. Frank MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 5 December 17th 07 04:22 AM
Frank Andre Racing 1 October 16th 06 07:31 AM