Why aren't mudflaps on cars a legal requirement?

Old April 29th 19, 11:03 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default It's REAL DUMB serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN! LOL

On 29/04/2019 08:48, The Peeler wrote:
psychopath

Thanks GREATLY for the compliment.
Old April 30th 19, 10:29 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On 30/04/2019 00:03, The Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 22:01:15 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb little masochist,
blabbered again:

Great to see that you felt PERSONALLY addressed when he said "idiot"! BG

You can label me what you like. I LOVE it.
And I can carry on labelling Phucker an idiotic arse despite your
interference.
Don't you think Phucker is an idiotic arse?

You are one dumb little masochist indeed. tsk

I take that as a yes.
Phucker is one screwed-up ****.
Old April 30th 19, 10:30 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30/04/2019 00:05, The Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 22:03:52 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb little masochist,
blabbered again:

psychopath

Thanks GREATLY for the compliment.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed again, you retarded subnormal
idiot! BG

Thanks greatly for the excellent complinment, agreeing with what a
****head the Phucker is.