Bicycling specific clothing = why not?

Old August 2nd 19, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Bicycling specific clothing = why not?

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:15:22 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

At what point would you paid the slightest credence to someone telling
you what to wear? I mean, besides your wife?

Well, there is a whole very profitable industry doing just that which
spawns jobs running the gamut from millionaire CEOs to literal slave
labor.

For a couple of years after I got married, people would comment out of
the blue that I was dressing better than I used to... ;-)
Old August 2nd 19, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

At what point would you paid the slightest credence to someone telling
you what to wear? I mean, besides your wife?

Well, there is a whole very profitable industry doing just that which
spawns jobs running the gamut from millionaire CEOs to literal slave
labor.

For a couple of years after I got married, people would comment out of
the blue that I was dressing better than I used to... ;-)

Hazard of letting a woman near your laundry. I never have,
but I know guys who let women do that work. They'll throw
out whatever you like best.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 2nd 19, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

wrote:

At what point would you paid the slightest credence to someone telling
you what to wear? I mean, besides your wife?

Well, there is a whole very profitable industry doing just that which
spawns jobs running the gamut from millionaire CEOs to literal slave
labor.

For a couple of years after I got married, people would comment out of
the blue that I was dressing better than I used to... ;-)

Hazard of letting a woman near your laundry. I never have,
but I know guys who let women do that work. They'll throw
out whatever you like best.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

You should stop liking the things threadbare and holy as a Swiss Cheese in that case.
Old August 3rd 19, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

At what point would you paid the slightest credence to someone telling
you what to wear? I mean, besides your wife?

Well, there is a whole very profitable industry doing just that which
spawns jobs running the gamut from millionaire CEOs to literal slave
labor.

For a couple of years after I got married, people would comment out of
the blue that I was dressing better than I used to... ;-)

Hazard of letting a woman near your laundry. I never have,
but I know guys who let women do that work. They'll throw
out whatever you like best.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

You should stop liking the things threadbare and holy as a Swiss Cheese in that case.

They'll come take your security blanket next, pal.

AJ
Sadly experienced