new unicycle section

Old May 8th 05, 10:40 PM
cathwood

Default new unicycle section

Hi,
Just forced the new unicycle section of my website onto the internet.
Check it out, if you want, at http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk
cathy

--
cathwood - lunicyclist

A thought is just a thought.

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Old May 9th 05, 07:19 AM
Klaas Bil

On Sun, 8 May 2005 16:40:13 -0500, "cathwood" wrote:

Check it out, if you want, at http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

The small purple lettering on black background is very difficult to
read on my monitor. So much that I gave up on checking your site out.
I greatly prefer darker letters on a lighter background, and a decent
contrast.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"When it comes to the family jewels, you won't be having fun until they're having fun. - Jake D"

Old May 9th 05, 11:03 AM
s7ev0

Hi Cath,

Nice site. Sorry I haven't visited it before. You've got a good set of
links there for the unicycling newbie - how about some pics from BUC 12?
And of course don't forget to post pics of the Rhyll Unimeet!

Am I mistaken, or is that unicyclist hopping away like there's no
tomorrow...?

I guess I'd have to agree with Klaas on the letter/background colouring
though. A brighter letter colour would be better.

Hope all's well with you.

Steve

--

We fell out of trees, got cut and broke bones and teeth, and there
were no lawsuits from these accidents. They were accidents. No one was
to blame but us. Remember accidents? ~ GILD
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310