Vandeman calls mountain bikers "liars" and "criminals" then surprisedby hate mail!

Old May 27th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Vandeman calls mountain bikers "liars" and "criminals" then surprisedby hate mail!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:kLWdnR_RVJ1GQurZnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Anything written after 1900 is not good for you and will make you even
worse than you already are. I plead with you to get some culture and to
give up your slob mountain biking ways.

S Curtiss wrote:

So now the great "Conan the Librarian" is pleading....? I don't need
Shakespeare to read a tragedy - I can do that by looking at Vandeman's
webpage.

ROFL!!!!