Bloody roadworks

Old March 7th 12, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason

Default Bloody roadworks

They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

--
Simon Mason

Old March 8th 12, 04:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A film of beauty.

Thanks - I am glad that you all enjoyed it almost as much as I did :-)

--
Simon Mason
Old March 8th 12, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving

On Mar 7, 7:15*pm, (Tris) wrote:
In post "Simon Mason"

wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

Over 100 vehicles you passed in that clip - proving there are times when
you just can't beat a bicycle.

Dutch viewers would have got the gag at the end.

Ekseption - De Fietser

Translated as Exception - The Cyclist :-)

--
Simon Mason

Old March 8th 12, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Watereasy Macerator

Watereasy Macerator

Small bore outlet (32mm) enables installation of WC ensuite and in other
areas where conventional waste pipe cannot be fitted. Also accepts
washbasin input on either side. Automatic activation. 500W.
Watereasy is supported by a nation wide network of Service Engineers.
Please dial 08457 650011 (local call
rate from a landline) to contact your closest engineer.
For safety reasons this product is non returnable once the packaging has
been opened. For mechanical / installation / spare part queries, please
phone manufacturer's call out service

University
Old March 8th 12, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A film of beauty.

Thanks - I am glad that you all enjoyed it almost as much as I did :-)

I enjoyed the ride as well as making the video.
--
Simon Mason
Old March 8th 12, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GT

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

Old March 8th 12, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Judith[_4_]

wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A film of beauty.

Thanks - I am glad that you all enjoyed it almost as much as I did :-)

Are you still "enjoying" the surreptitious videos that you make of the female
members of staff with your secret camera at your place of work?

(Sorry - when I said place of work, I meant BP Chemicals, Saltend, Hull)

Old March 8th 12, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Mar 8, 9:47*am, "GT" wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

. uk...

They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

What did you reckon to the red van mounting the pavement though?
--
Simon Mason
Old March 8th 12, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Herby

On 08/03/2012 12:22, Simon Mason wrote:
On Mar 8, 9:47 am, wrote:
"Simon wrote in message

. uk...

They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

What did you reckon to the red van mounting the pavement though?
--
Simon Mason

You didn't answer his question.

--
Bod

Bloody dog! Paul Boyd[_4_] UK 22 July 1st 08 01:04 PM
bloody CTC Ian Smith UK 64 June 11th 07 11:01 AM
Bloody rock Unicaw89 Unicycling 57 January 19th 07 03:12 AM
Bloody AUK Arthur Clune UK 75 March 1st 06 11:25 AM
Bloody cyclists!!! dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 5 December 7th 04 11:40 PM